News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

3.0 Paug Meetups Galore

Started by redrum, March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 19, 2009, 02:58:44 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 19, 2009, 02:27:21 PM
I like how sketched out birdman looks in that 2nd picture  :lol:

i actually think there was a nice looking female walking by...
but you'll have to get the bman to confirm or deny this one.   :wink:

That was my impression, looks like he's making "Hot damn, look at that" face. 

Of course there could have also been a tricked out Suburu mod driving by.   :-D
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

redrum

Quote from: antelope19 on August 19, 2009, 01:36:02 PM

oh.
i thought the hot chick walking by was why he quickly ripped his shirt off and started flexing while rolling that joint.

:wink:
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

birdman

Quote from: Hicks on August 19, 2009, 03:00:35 PM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 19, 2009, 02:58:44 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 19, 2009, 02:27:21 PM
I like how sketched out birdman looks in that 2nd picture  :lol:

i actually think there was a nice looking female walking by...
but you'll have to get the bman to confirm or deny this one.   :wink:

That was my impression, looks like he's making "Hot damn, look at that" face. 

Of course there could have also been a tricked out Suburu mod driving by.   :-D
It was actually a hot chick IN a Subaru :crazy:
Not sure what the hell I was doing...

Just don't make an emoticon out of me!

Paug FTMFW!

shoreline99

Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

Undermind

So I really want and need to meet up with some of you guys soon.  I just have no luck and usually I have companions that are obviously not interested in meeting up with people they don't know.  I'm actually thinking about hitting up a show solo just to meet up with some of you guys!  Maybe this fall sometime.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

whyweigh5.0

Some of you guys need to move to Pittsburgh pronto
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

sophist

Quote from: Undermind on August 19, 2009, 06:00:24 PM
So I really want and need to meet up with some of you guys soon.  I just have no luck and usually I have companions that are obviously not interested in meeting up with people they don't know.  I'm actually thinking about hitting up a show solo just to meet up with some of you guys!  Maybe this fall sometime.
Are you attached at the hip or some shit?  :wink:  I go to shows with friends all the time, and I can still swing a paug meet up. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

guyforget

I miss my fair share of meetups, but Ive also had some great ones so far this year.  I think Ive only made it into one photo so far though, at Jones Beach. 
-AD_

blatboom

I just read through this whole thread in reverse.  Good times!

Undermind

Quote from: Sophist on August 19, 2009, 07:08:13 PM
Quote from: Undermind on August 19, 2009, 06:00:24 PM
Are you attached at the hip or some shit?  :wink:  I go to shows with friends all the time, and I can still swing a paug meet up.

At all 3 shows I went to this Summer we were running late, and if I was solo I would have been early and/or on time for meet ups.
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

sophist

Quote from: blatboom on August 19, 2009, 07:19:57 PM
spoiler alert'd
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

birdman

Quote from: blatboom on August 19, 2009, 07:19:57 PM
We do know how to have fun.
This place, and y'all, rule.
Paug FTMFW!

sophist

Quote from: redrum on March 07, 2009, 03:56:02 PM
REPRESENT!!!!!

:beers:
I just noticed that it looks August farted and the resulting flatulence is blowing my hair like a steamy hard broiled egg breeze.   

whyweigh5.0

I did manage to meet a handful of you at Camden.  And a couple at Star Lake.  They were both pretty brief though because I'm always lugging around a bunch of crap that I have to take back to the car before I go in to the show
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Undermind

Hopefully there's a 2 night run at CCCC this fall ( i know a pipe dream) and I can show some of you the best bars in Portland!