News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/19 - Augusta Civic Center - Augusta, ME - Live Setlist Thread

Started by sophist, October 19, 2010, 07:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sophist

the Phish
2010/10/19
Augusta Civic Center
Augusta, ME

Set I: Chalkdust Torture, Get Back On The Train, Torn and Frayed, Bathtub Gin, Gumbo, The Divided Sky, Jesus Just Left Chicago, Nellie Kane, 46 Days, Possum

set break: 9:40pm EST

Set II:  Fuck Your Face, Mike's Song* > Light* -> 20 Years Later > Fast Enough For You > Weekapaug Groove, Halley's Comet > Free, Harry Hood, Golgi Apparatus, A Day In The Life

Encore:  Reba > Backwards Down the Number Line

*With FYF teases

Possible streams: 
adamicculus
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

antelope19

How have the streams been?  Psyched for my first LST of the fall tour tonight.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mbw

Quote from: antelope19 on October 19, 2010, 07:19:39 PM
How have the streams been?  Psyched for my first LST of the fall tour tonight.

for the most part.....shit.

antelope19

mbw

alcoholandcoffeebeans

honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

sophist

Paug crew:  RR, PG, Birdman, and  :wtu: holding it down tonight. 

antelope19

Soul Shakedown Party Opener, Peaches also in the first set

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

antelope19

mbw

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

antelope19