News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

where we at?

Started by jedifunk, October 26, 2005, 09:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

hey all;

well, i've been off on hiatus, in "the real world"... just wondering if anyones been working on the wiki?
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

rowjimmy

I sporadically think about it.

figured everyone else had gotten busy too. between work and listening to tweezers... my computer time is limited.

jephrey

Yeah, thinking that I really gotta go in there and do some more.  I'm on a real world hiatus too.  I should be getting back into it in the next couple weeks.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

jephrey

I went in today and did a slight modification on the 2shows/1date (1997-02-26) issue...  We decided on appending an A somehow to the end.  I didn't look, and we can change it later if we wish, but I went with 1997-02-26 (A)  space between the date and (A).  I am starting to think that 1997-02-26a or 1997-02-26-a would be better because typing the page name in the URL would be easier than using code for the space and parens, which as is looks like 1997-02-26_%28A%29.  Should we go with something different?  Otherwise, it's hooked up.  I guess the next step is to get the second leg of the 97 europe tour entered, finish the 1997 page, and do a couple more venues and songs.  I hope we can use it a little after that to try and button down anything we feel missing and any other features we'd like added.

PROBLEM.  When using slave.week4paug, when I hit save to save the page, it tries to go back to just week4paug and there's an error.  When I go into the URL and type in slave. before week4paug, I can force it back to the right place, but that stinks.

Jephrey
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

August

real world: long island.
joseph august

rowjimmy

This :
Quote from: jephrey on October 27, 2005, 02:33:58 PM
1997-02-26_%28A%29
is #suck.

I say drop the space and parens. whatever tidiness we gain by having them is lost in the more complex coding.

jephrey

I'll fix that.  I know I'll get more time soon to start doing more entry.  1997-07-26a is what it'll be.

Jephrey

jedifunk

havent even thought about it in some time, just curious if we're all still into it?
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

guyforget

Did nobody get my PM re: hdd crash?   :? 

Its in my outbox: 17 November 2005, 15:23:11

We're still working on reviving that hdd...   
-AD_

jephrey

I got it.  I haven't hit up the Wiki in a while, but I was still doing some stuff when we had to use the alternate address.  Unfortunately, everytime I hit "save", it'd try to go back to the original address and I had to insert icculus, or ghost, or slave or whatever it was in the address to get back to view the page.  It was tedious so I gave it up until this thing is fixed mo betta.

Haven't heard you around in a while guy, hope everything's chill.