News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

24 season 6:official thread

Started by sophist, January 08, 2007, 11:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

Ha!  Apparently, "everywhere" doesn't include the rock I've been living under.   :-D  Some how I missed this one.  I will admit, i don't do a good job of following the news on the weekends.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sophist

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

tet

timezone rule is still in effect... 

the ending was fitting for the season, i'll put it that way.

i was hoping for a cliffhanger, but we just got the cliff...  :evil:
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

rowjimmy

Quote from: tet on May 21, 2007, 11:15:08 PM

the ending was fitting for the season, i'll put it that way.

yup

antelope19

Yup, I was pissed last night.  Next season, Jack better come back with a vengeance!  I want to see a renewed commitment to killing terrorists, especially now that the love interest is out of the picture. 

tet

Quote from: antelope19 on May 22, 2007, 04:21:55 PM
Yup, I was pissed last night.  Next season, Jack better come back with a vengeance!  I want to see a renewed commitment to killing terrorists, especially now that the love interest is out of the picture. 
agreed.

besides, his brother's ex-wife is waaaay hotter than Miss Horse Face.  and it hasn't been revealed yet, but Joshua is actually Jack's son.  YHIHF.
-Phish

antelope19

ya know, I kinda figured that.  The way she was acting towards him.  And I agree, the brothers wife is hotter than audrey "horseface" raines.

EDIT: Just remembered her name is marylin.

antelope19

blatboom

Quote from: antelope19 on February 13, 2008, 02:41:44 PM
I miss 24.   :cry:

I don't watch it but I saw something on drudgereport today that one of the writer/producers was moving on..

antelope19

sophist

Quote from: antelope19 on February 13, 2008, 02:41:44 PM
I miss 24.   :cry:
looking like it may be 2009 before it returns.  They only had 10-11 episodes filmed prior to the strike, so it is still gonna be a while. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

tet

WE'RE [NOT] RUNNING OUT OF TIME [TO WRITE MORE EPISODES]!!!!!
-Phish

sophist

update (taken from the official website)