News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Your most heard 3.0

Started by redrum, August 29, 2009, 12:25:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

Hampton Gin & Camden Fee.

Although, there is one thing that is racing up the charts... I'll give you a hint:

FIYA!

fauxpaxfauxreal

For the record:

I was not at Camden.

The second set is my favorite set of the summer.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: redrum on August 30, 2009, 03:21:58 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 30, 2009, 01:11:36 AM
The crowd energy @ Camden was like nothing I had ever experienced @ a concert before.

u forgettin yer 1st Fluff already?!

j/k, i know they were different.

Shit!  :frustrated:

Yes, they are different, but I actually did forget about that moment when I made my post. :lol: Hmmm.... I suppose the Hampton energy would top it all.
Bring in the dude!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: bvaz on August 30, 2009, 03:38:41 PM
the camden tweezer is the best track phish has played since 2003, but other than that, the show was full of flubs.  I am amazed of how much it gets fluffed.  I found the Sand boring personally.

hrmmm..... music and subjectivity, what a thing!

I wasn't especially impressed by this Tweezer (sorry gumbo).  I thought the DC was even better and the Red Rocks version blew it out of the water.

The Camden tweezer is actually not even a highlight for me from that show...
Bring in the dude!

blatboom

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 31, 2009, 02:06:39 AM
Quote from: bvaz on August 30, 2009, 03:38:41 PM
the camden tweezer is the best track phish has played since 2003, but other than that, the show was full of flubs.  I am amazed of how much it gets fluffed.  I found the Sand boring personally.

hrmmm..... music and subjectivity, what a thing!

I wasn't especially impressed by this Tweezer (sorry gumbo).  I thought the DC was even better and the Red Rocks version blew it out of the water.

The Camden tweezer is actually not even a highlight for me from that show...

me either but it was a sweet surprise to close out the second set.  I'm much more partial to the Fee/Wolfman's/46 Days jams in the first

JPhishman

7/31 II - Absolutely cannot get enough of this one..... probably the best set of music I have ever witnessed. and it stands up easily on re-listen.

Gorge 1 & 2
Asheville - only leg 1 show I am really still listening to, although this thread has me convinced to spin some Camden when I get home.

I rocked Alpine 2 quite a bit before the second leg but now I might as well take it off my ipod.
Have not returned to Hampton in months.
"Be sure your expectations are reasonable." - fortune cookie

WhatstheUse?

For the most part, Hampton does not get any listening from me lately

but I still think the DWD holds up against most other jams of the summer
Bring in the dude!

fauxpaxfauxreal

The deer creek tweezer is boring as hell.

I had to listen to it again after the show to make sure there was no reason for me to keep it around.

It's really not very good.

VDB

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 31, 2009, 06:06:51 PM
For the most part, Hampton does not get any listening from me lately

but I still think the DWD holds up against most other jams of the summer
Is this still Wombat?