News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"Using the sink"

Started by fauxpaxfauxreal, August 26, 2009, 11:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

LOL yeah I've seen that one too.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: birdman on August 26, 2009, 11:12:24 PM
I have used the sink and it was wonderful.

Be honest, Birdman... you'll piss anywhere it's convenient. you're perhaps not as civilized as the average hippie!
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

PIE-GUY

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 27, 2009, 01:22:00 AM
blatantly honest confession/

Never pissed in a sink, can't even piss in a urinal.

Stage fright'd.

My shit just straight up won't work unless I'm in a stall.  Don't know why, but it just won't happen.

I've also learned from this that the stall lines are usually much shorter than the urinal lines.

:| :wtu:

/blatantly honest confession

I was 100% cured of this problem after spending a year in Asia... something about knowing for a fact you are larger than the average man (more than half of the world's population is Asian) ended all stagefright issues for me. Truth!

birdman

Quote from: PIE-GUY on August 27, 2009, 07:03:26 PM
Quote from: birdman on August 26, 2009, 11:12:24 PM
I have used the sink and it was wonderful.

Be honest, Birdman... you'll piss anywhere it's convenient. you're perhaps not as civilized as the average hippie!
Fact.
I have also used the water bottle trick on numerous occasions.
Ah sweet relief.
Paug FTMFW!

kellerb

I don't piss in the sink at shows just to increase the chance a female will come in and piss in the sink.

teh hot.

nab

Quote from: kellerb on August 27, 2009, 11:52:20 PM
I don't piss in the sink at shows just to increase the chance a female will come in and piss in the sink.

teh hot.

Best answer yet to this thread.

Edit: The dude Supersliding through the urinal was also amusing.

inourdr

Quote from: guyforget on August 27, 2009, 06:48:55 PM
ugh, was that video some dude slip and sliding through a urinal trough?  its pretty quick and of poor detail. 

it must just be that horse racing fans are some of the biggest morons in the world

i dont give a shit how much i drink, you could never convince me to do this:

http://www.youtube.com/v/9n8xMAh29rc&hl=en&fs=1&

watch the dude @ 1:20 get pegged in the face, fuck that.

Down Goes Frazier!

gah

Dude slip and sliding through the trough...disgusting.

Dude running on top of port-o-johns...amusing.

Birdman admitting to pissing in the sink....expected.  :-P

Pieguy's experience explains a lot about his fascination with asian woman...understood.

WTU? admitting he has stage fright...HILARIOUS!  :lol:

Two pissing stories from this year, one at Burgettstown, you know how there were those elevated pagoda things? Well underneath them were doors for storage stuff, but we thought they were bathrooms since we saw people walking in and out, but as soon as you got in, there was just these wood stall things with lawnmowers and equipment like that in there, we pissed anyhow and got the hell out of there. Second, at Hampton, at one point I remember people pissing along the concourse wall outside during setbreak. An entire area, like 20 feet, 10-15 people doing it. Then seeing people sitting all along there the next night just made me shake me head.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: goodabouthood on August 28, 2009, 12:26:35 PM
Pieguy's experience explains a lot about his fascination with asian woman...understood.
:lol:

That was my same thought when I read his post! (well, that, and that maybe I should visit asia to solve my dilemma)

Also, I will add that I have never seen more digesting bathrooms than at a phish show.  Oh man, some gross stuff went down in there.  I remember Alpine being especially a swampy mess (maybe it was the L)... and one night at JB they were just completely flooded....eeeeehhhh!!!!!

Bring in the dude!

sophist

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 28, 2009, 01:01:21 PM

That was my same thought when I read his post! (well, that, and that maybe I should visit asia to solve my dilemma)
I'm no longer calling you Scotty, you are now tiny tim. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Sophist on August 28, 2009, 01:33:05 PM
Quote from: WhatstheUse? on August 28, 2009, 01:01:21 PM

I'm no longer calling you Scotty, you are now tiny tim.
:shakehead:

I guess I asked for that one didn't I.....

But it's not that I'm small it's just....... oh wtu.....

Bring in the dude!

hoodie22

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on August 27, 2009, 06:07:39 PM
sink?  meh... i just say f~it if the line's too long... but one the seal is broken, i'm kinda screwed...
if the option is available, i'll go for the alleys or bushes instead of waiting... i always have kleenex' in my purse for that reason, alone :)

I'm with you there. The bushes are usually the cleaner (and faster) alternative to the port-o-potties.

PIE-GUY

Oh man.  I still have nightmares about the flooded mess at JB in 95. Liquid pooring through my vision while dealing with a nasty case of the sh*ts caused by the boomers from the night before. Ugliest bathroom experience of my life. Made me sympathize with the dude in Trainspotting, if you know what I mean.

sls.stormyrider

that is why I never, EVER, wear sandals or flip flops to a show
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

okelnard

Now I have a clear picture of what you mean...  :shakehead: 

Bushes, trees:  yes.
stadium/arena restrooms:  at your own risk. better do some recon work first.
port-o-cans: only if you are the first one, after that... no.
empty water bottle: yes, but please have kept the cap and use it.

Always travel with the ladies, they are usually more prepared and can help with things like paper....
"What in the wide, wide world of sports is going on here?" - Taggart

"We liked number 217."  - Trey

"If you think you know what the hell is going on, you're probably full of shit."  - Robert Anton Wilson