News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Where did you matriculate?

Started by Guyute, October 29, 2006, 04:33:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susep

Quote from: gimmetela on February 14, 2007, 11:31:59 AM
was busted twice in 3 weeks by my bitch RA that said her job was to keep us from underage drinking, doing drugs, and having sex. 

What school was that, Liberty?  :lol:

gimmetela

oh yeah, i actually answered the question on the other thread...

Appalachian State University, Boone NC  1995-2000

susep

those Southern Baptist RA's must have been hard to take.

Guyute

Quote from: gimmetela on February 14, 2007, 11:52:28 AM
oh yeah, i actually answered the question on the other thread...

Appalachian State University, Boone NC  1995-2000

So on the topic of inbreeding........
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

sls.stormyrider

Quote from: gimmetela on February 14, 2007, 11:31:59 AM
to which i responded, i will beat your ass buttnaked if you bother me while i'm having sex.  no wonder she had it out for me.

would've liked to have seen that :evil:
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

gimmetela

Quote from: susep73 on February 14, 2007, 11:57:44 AM
those Southern Baptist RA's must have been hard to take.

yeah.  she hated me.

Quote from: Guyute on February 14, 2007, 12:50:27 PM
So on the topic of inbreeding........

:? :? 

Quote from: slslbs on February 14, 2007, 01:22:52 PM
would've liked to have seen that :evil:

that's no way to start a living relationship with the girl that could determine your fate in college.  not the most shining moment in my history...i've always had a hard time biting my tongue, and it ALWAYS catches up with me.

Guyute

I saw Appalachin and Boone, N.C. and couldn't resist.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

gimmetela

Quote from: Guyute on February 14, 2007, 02:58:42 PM
I saw Appalachin and Boone, N.C. and couldn't resist.

yeah, i guess we are stuck up in the high country...it was a great skool to go to in the 90's...i can remember complaining about the only pot i could get my hands on was white widow and bubble berry, and how sick i was of both of them.
i live about 25 minutes from boone now, and the whole scene has changed, it's no longer dreadlocked hippies smokin j's on king street, now it's trustafarians beating and killing each other over ron and yay.  it's sad really. 

oh yeah, and the pot sucks now too.  (BONUS!) :roll:

Guyute

Up in Burlington it was easier to get than beer when you were underage.  There was so much home grown hydro you didn't which way to turn.  You name it, it seemed to be there.  I remember my friend trying to buy a dime bag and people thinking he was nuts freshman year.  People basically wanted you to buy at least a quarter.  Although the end of January, beginning of February was always dry, don't know why.

Casey Lenahan

Erie Community College

I have to pay for college so i don't want to dorm because i would just be wasting my own money because i would do nothing but drink ( would have to enroll in AA) and i would never go to class

but next year I'm going to

University At Buffalo (home of the Asians)
I owe Aug $20