News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All i gotta say is

Started by Zimmychonga, January 29, 2006, 06:13:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zimmychonga

it doesn't get any better than 92 possums!!!!!!!!

language instructions, funny beggingings and sayings (4-21, ahhhhhh fuck!)

4-16 man trey's chops were something that night on that version.

don't forget the one at the rink!

I could go on and on about them. Insane is the word. They definately hit a highpoint when they were doing possums at that time. I also think trey was at his dexterity peak that year. . he was so fast

Gumbo72203

My uncle went to the show at the Union College hockey rink, and didnt like it (still doesnt) at all whatsoever.  Granted, he grew up listening to stuff like Bad Brains and Earth Crisis (he was into hardcore)

very odd
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

converse29

Trey is a great guitar player-I'll be checking out more '92 Phish in the future. 8-)

sophist

If jesus had chops he would play like trey  :wink:
but then again jesus can play the guitar without touching it :-o
but this only applies if you believe in jesus, and well trey can't be a god...he's too dorky and short
so is the HPB a book from the new shrediment ?
If phish started touring again I could figure this out.
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

rowjimmy

susep

skullbone dog