News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2018-10-27 - Allstate Arena Rosemont, IL - Post Show Discussion

Started by khalpin, October 28, 2018, 12:37:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

Gotta love the interns. 5 minutes of Rock and Roll are at the end of Suzy on the LivePhish tracking.  :smoke:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Almost forgot the best part of the night.  Spun out wookette sitting in her seat desperately trying to blow her boyfriend standing up. :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

aphineday

Quote from: mbw on October 28, 2018, 05:14:16 PM
Almost forgot the best part of the night.  Spun out wookette sitting in her seat desperately trying to blow her boyfriend standing up. :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
She's not just my girlfriend, bro...
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mbw

Quote from: aphineday on October 28, 2018, 06:26:00 PM

Baahaaaha  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

gah

Quote from: mbw on October 28, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Quote from: Bobafett on October 28, 2018, 06:47:56 PM
:clap:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

emay

Quote from: gah on October 29, 2018, 10:06:22 AM
Quote from: mbw on October 28, 2018, 06:27:35 PM

Quote from: Bobafett on October 28, 2018, 06:47:56 PM
:clap:

Gumbo72203

This show has some great stuff but then a lot of not so great stuff.  Listening, I thought that transition into Steam was a complete trainwreck.  You heard it coming, but Trey just awkwardly starts singing the lyrics much like the Albany Piper before the band is even close to being there.  Very unprofessional IMO and I don't understand it.  Take 4-8 bars and set it up dude, it's not so hard! 

Also, anybody catch the Scents intro jam at the end of NMINML from Mike?  Thought they were gonna jam into that before Steam. 

This Blaze On is fantastic.  Fast H20Sky FTW (first fast one in a long time?). 

Unfinished Steam with the modulation was cool though. 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

VDB

Is this still Wombat?