News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2012 Paug March Madness

Started by UncleEbinezer, February 29, 2012, 04:09:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antelope19

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

Exactly the response I expected. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Hicks

So a list hasn't happened, but I definitely still want to submit one, hopefully in the next couple of days.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

UncleEbinezer

I only have one submission (two if you count mine).  Thanks mbw!

Please get these to me ASAP!  I'd like to get this up and running by the end of the week.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

mbw

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on March 12, 2012, 10:09:02 AM
I only have one submission (two if you count mine).  Thanks mbw!

Please get these to me ASAP!  I'd like to get this up and running by the end of the week.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

c'mon people.  i know you dont want to vote on my fav albums.
i have eminem and sublime on there....

mistercharlie

Do we need to put the albums in order of our #1 to our #50? That's what's tripping me up right now. I may just turn in my list of 50 with my top 10-15 numbered.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mbw

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 12, 2012, 11:25:11 AM
Do we need to put the albums in order of our #1 to our #50? That's what's tripping me up right now. I may just turn in my list of 50 with my top 10-15 numbered.

i sent mine in unordered for the most part, and i think that was fine.

UncleEbinezer

Order isn't a big deal.  I'll use frequency of entry to determine the seeding.  When I get ties and stragglers at the end of the process, I just create some random numbers and create them that way.  Even if you can't list 50, any number of albums will help and improve the field. 

Right now it looks like sublime may be a #1 seed.   :mrgreen:

Oh and thanks the twatts for his entry.

DoW

I'll have mine done tonight.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

kellerb

twatts

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on March 12, 2012, 02:18:16 PM

To make it easy, I made the King Crimson Collectors Club released #01 - #44 the first 44 entries on my top-50 list...  The last handful were rounded out with NSYNC, BackStreet Boys, Nickelback, and Dave Matthews Band... 

Let the games begin!

Terry
Oh! That! No, no, no, you're not ready to step into The Court of the Crimson King. At this stage in your training an album like that could turn you into an evil scientist.

----------------------

I want super-human will
I want better than average skill
I want a million dollar bill
And I want it all in a Pill

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: twatts likes ghoti on March 12, 2012, 02:48:30 PM
Quote from: UncleEbinezer on March 12, 2012, 02:18:16 PM

To make it easy, I made the King Crimson Collectors Club released #01 - #44 the first 44 entries on my top-50 list...  The last handful were rounded out with NSYNC, BackStreet Boys, Nickelback, and Dave Matthews Band... 

Let the games begin!

Terry

I always had a sneaking suspicion the first part of your screen name may have been a description of your musical taste.   :hereitisyousentimentalbastard

kellerb

Brackets submitted!

If anyone's curious, it was just "Jackyl - She Loves My Cock" 50 times.

barnesy305