News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish.com - From the Road - 2009 [Hampton Shows] ***SPOILER ALERT***

Started by twatts, March 06, 2009, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: metawhy on March 07, 2009, 07:34:29 PM
tehdead, you OK after that insane hang glider->trampoline stunt last night?

that shit was tight.

ha ha! It was tight, same time tramp jump during teh YEM. (took some planning, but we go it ;) )

If anyone wants in tonight, i Got teh GreASe and were slippin in!, NIGHT TWO! WHOS READY!

Wait until tonight!  :wink:

Ill be at work tonight, so ill definitely be here, just pokin round.
I owe Aug $20

newplanet7

In case anyone is debating on which source to grab,
I've grabbed the two FOB schoeps sources and they don't hold a candle to
Chris Halls OTS dpa4023 source:
http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=523197

I haven't heard Teds AKG or the dpa4022 source(chris was running that too)
because they haven't finished seeding.
Quote from: phan003 on June 16, 2007, 01:41:44 PM
Funny would be applying super glue to your nuts and putting said nuts on her face.  Talk about "seeing the light" and remaining faithful to the indigo girls manifesto.  :wink: 

Quote from: rowjimmy on March 16, 2007, 10:33:26 PM
There's more airbrush on that shot than on a Peterbilt with a flame job.
:lol:

"Gus Johnson Got the key"

thechad

I'll be following on the iPod touch tonight. The wife doesn't want me so in front of the computer all night. Hopefully this battery will last longer than my phone's did last night.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: thechad on March 07, 2009, 07:41:27 PM
I'll be following on the iPod touch tonight. The wife doesn't want me so in front of the computer all night. Hopefully this battery will last longer than my phone's did last night.

^^ sounds like the GF  :-P
I owe Aug $20

metawhy

denory

PYITE or Wilson or maybe Jim...or Curtain or even...after last night anything could happen.

nab

Quote from: tehdead on March 07, 2009, 07:42:24 PM
Quote from: thechad on March 07, 2009, 07:41:27 PM

^^ sounds like the GF  :-P

I just thanked my wife for allowing me to follow along on the comp.  

"Like I could stop you"

Is all she said.

rowjimmy

Mr Minor

nab

thechad

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

keeb333

So, I stayed away from the 'paug last night so I could hear the no-spoiler set first thing this morning without knowing, but after listening to that AMAZING show, I want to know how it's going down tonight...so I'll be hanging here, too.

Can't wait for the first set to be posted!!!!!

I'm so glad to have tasty fresh  :phish: again!

Mr Minor