News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Complete Music DVD You Watched?

Started by mopper_smurf, October 28, 2008, 10:52:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

redrum

those octogon cymbals are weird.

you ever played one mcgrupp? (or any other drummers on the board?)
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

McGrupp

Quote from: redrum on January 24, 2009, 07:59:27 PM
those octogon cymbals are weird.

you ever played one mcgrupp? (or any other drummers on the board?)

Nope, but they look and sound pretty cool. Maybe I'll hit sam ash this week and try one out.
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

G. Augusto

QuoteSaturday, October 7, 2000
Shoreline Amphitheatre, Mountain View, CA

Set I: First Tube, Mike's Song > I am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Fee, Bathtub Gin, Glide, My Soul
      Set II: Twist > 2001 > Tweezer, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Meatstick, David Bowie, Tweezer Reprise
      Encore: You Enjoy Myself
      Show Notes: Meatstick included the Japanese lyrics. Appropriately, given the pending extended break from touring, the pre-show music closed with The Rolling Stones' The Last Time and the post-show music was The Beatles' Let it Be. During the post-show, the crowd gave the crew a standing ovation as they packed the band's gear.

blatboom

Quote from: G. Augusto on January 25, 2009, 08:03:05 AM

Set I: First Tube, Mike's Song > I am Hydrogen > Weekapaug Groove, Fee, Bathtub Gin, Glide, My Soul
      Set II: Twist > 2001 > Tweezer, Wading in the Velvet Sea, Meatstick, David Bowie, Tweezer Reprise
      Show Notes: Meatstick included the Japanese lyrics. Appropriately, given the pending extended break from touring, the pre-show music closed with The Rolling Stones' The Last Time and the post-show music was The Beatles' Let it Be. During the post-show, the crowd gave the crew a standing ovation as they packed the band's gear.

Is that the one labeled as a 'screen shot'? (which I assume is exactly what it sounds like)
How does it look?

G. Augusto

Quote from: blatboom on January 25, 2009, 12:21:26 PM

Is that the one labeled as a 'screen shot'? (which I assume is exactly what it sounds like)
How does it look?

It's actually really cool.
Pretty much looks like the Walnut Creek and is mixed with a very nice source... :wink:

blatboom

Quote from: G. Augusto on January 25, 2009, 12:41:42 PM
Quote from: blatboom on January 25, 2009, 12:21:26 PM

How does it look?

It's actually really cool.
Pretty much looks like the Walnut Creek and is mixed with a very nice source... :wink:

sweet

bootygiblets

mopper_smurf

Contains the concert Lars Ulrich claims to have attended in 1972. He should watch it over and over again, and learn a few things from Ian Paice.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

G. Augusto

Ri©h

VA $l!m

watched the VEgas 96 video lasst night and today.
pretty cool.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

candyman

Just finished my dusty VHS, Mean Mr Mustard kills me everytime.

11-15-96 Kiel Center, St. Louis, MO

1: Wilson, The Divided Sky, Bouncing Around the Room, Character Zero, Punch You in the Eye, Prince Caspian, Ginseng Sullivan, Train Song, Chalk Dust Torture, Taste, Cavern

2: Makisupa Policeman, Maze, McGrupp and the Watchful Hosemasters, Split Open and Melt, TMWSIY-> Avenu Malkenu-> TMWSIY, My Mind's Got a Mind of it's Own, Mike's Song, Sleeping Monkey, Mean Mr. Mustard*, Weekapaug Groove#

E: Funky Bitch#

*First time played;Trey announced that the show was brought to you by the letter "M" and the number "420".  #With John Popper (Blues Traveler) on harmonica.

blatboom

8-)

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."