News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Stage props/construction @ Hampton

Started by mattstick, March 03, 2009, 03:40:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

any advice on how to handle this? 

and if the doors open at 6, should I be in line by 5? 

I'm still not sure where I want to sit.....  but i want to get in early enough to have plenty of choices
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

Caravan2001

just get in line when you get there d00d.....That way, you'll have your pick of spots for your first show.  You won't be able to get your first one back.  There will be plenty to get proper on inside the venue, and you can rage the lot after.  Take my advice and get in line with the tapers and poster peeps....

whyweigh5.0

so what do you think they are building inside the coliseum?
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

Ri©h

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 04, 2009, 11:24:36 PM

I'm still not sure where I want to sit.....  but i want to get in early enough to have plenty of choices

If you're planning on riding the rail get in line as soon as you see people starting to line up.  Otherwise about an hour before doors open and you should get a great spot.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

guyforget

-AD_

Play_It_Leo

+k for the update. can't wait to see pix of the finished product tomorrow. just imagine what's going on inside if they're doing this much outside...
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on September 03, 2012, 12:45:00 AM
I love what the band did in Sand.  Those last 12-13 minutes were ACE, Tom Ace.  If I were drinking from the toilet, I might have been killed.
Quote from: Gumbo72203 on June 24, 2012, 11:37:26 AM
Bouncin' - after all that, fuck they could have kicked their instruments in the face and I would have loved to eat some ice cream.

Marmar

Quote from: birdman on March 03, 2009, 04:20:09 PM
This is not going to suck.

I'll laugh so hard if it does.... :mrgreen:
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on March 04, 2009, 11:24:36 PM

If you want the best sound....Stand on the floor just a smidge Page side directly in front of the board.....

-OR-

Sit in the sections directly behind the board, but not higher than the first section....after that you'll get a lot of reverb from the ceiling....

This has been scientifically tested and LSD approved.....
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

guyforget

-AD_

Wolfmansbrother

sls.stormyrider

so......

what was it?

inquiring minds want to know
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mattstick

Quote from: slslbs on March 07, 2009, 09:50:04 PM
so......

what was it?

inquiring minds want to know

There is a giant robot standing in the Hampton fountain.

sunrisevt

...and people dressed like mini-robots moving floating boxes and stuff around in the fountain, pre-show.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

blatboom

Quote from: sunrisevt on March 08, 2009, 11:17:10 AM
...and people dressed like mini-robots moving floating boxes and stuff around in the fountain, pre-show.

d00d!  we should have gotten up  :|