News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Summer Tour 2014

Started by rowjimmy, March 11, 2014, 03:39:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Multibeast12

Well, all i'm pulling is lawns for SPAC so fuck that shit.

birdman

Managed to get one pav for the 5th sec 13 of course
Paug FTMFW!

emay

Just so you know
I am still pulling pavs for sunday mpp
and lawns for sat

mattstick

I have Thursday balconies to trade for Saturday pavillion or balcony??!

sls.stormyrider

Pulled a pair of balcony tix for SPAC 3

For sale 2 lawns
7/05
"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

anthrax

ticketmaster sucks, but at least their website is decent at handling traffic.  that ticketfly site is the biggest piece of crap i've ever bought tickets from. i had 5 devices going at work for awhile and  i got nowhere with mpp tickets.  i had to buy lawns.   :shakehead: 

emay

Quote from: anthrax on March 28, 2014, 04:09:35 PM
ticketmaster sucks, but at least their website is decent at handling traffic.  that ticketfly site is the biggest piece of crap i've ever bought tickets from. i had 5 devices going at work for awhile and  i got nowhere with mpp tickets.  i had to buy lawns.   :shakehead:

ticketfly gets jammed up and then will give you warnings about how all tickets are in other carts. Just keep trying.
I pulled up pavs 45 min afer on sale for sunday. and then again like hour and fifteen min after on sale
I think a lot of tickets get kicked back

anthrax

Quote from: emayPhishyMD on March 28, 2014, 04:21:33 PM
Quote from: anthrax on March 28, 2014, 04:09:35 PM

ticketfly gets jammed up and then will give you warnings about how all tickets are in other carts. Just keep trying.
I pulled up pavs 45 min afer on sale for sunday. and then again like hour and fifteen min after on sale
I think a lot of tickets get kicked back

most of the buttons on that site didn't even work!  you had to go directly from the link on phish.com to get anywhere.

VDB

Managed to pull halfway decent pavs for Charlotte.

The trick, I've found, is to have multiple browsers (and devices if you can) going at once and just keep progressively moving through the steps to buy time as you pull better and better tickets. With all the screens you have something like 7 minutes per order to decide. You won't always pull the best ones on your first try, as people end up losing or discarding tickets they were holding on to. Today, the Charlotte tickets I settled on I pulled about 20+ minutes into the onsale.

Also, little known fact but TM will let you exchange your seats in many instances. So go back to the even page after the hysteria dies down and after they've switched to the "pick your seats" map. You can see what's still available and there may be better ones that are free. As long as they cost the same or more, you can call TM and you may be able to exchange.

Also, for some reason I've had decent luck going through a phone. TM's site is better since it's actually mobile optimized; LN just makes you use the regular site it seems.
Is this still Wombat?

mbw

These showed up this weekend.

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

antelope19

Didn't really know where to post this, but Drygoods is having a 20% off sale this weekend code: atthebbq

(Excludes pre-order and waterwheel items)
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

runawayjimbo

SPAC webcasts

http://www.jambase.com/Articles/122038/Couch-Tour-Alert-Phish-At-SPAC

Couch Tour Alert | Phish At SPAC

Next week Phish hits the road for a summer tour that includes a three-night stand at Saratoga Performing Arts Center, aka SPAC, in Saratoga Springs, NY between July 3 - 5. If you can't make it to SPAC in person, there's an option to watch from home or wherever you have an internet connection.

LivePhish.com is serving up Pay-Per-View webcasts of all three Phish shows at SPAC. The broadcasts are available in both HD and SD formats. The SD webcasts run $14.99 a piece or $39.99 for all three, while the HD webcasts cost $19.99 a piece or $53.97 for all three. Phish Summer Tour 2014 begins on Tuesday night in Mansfield, MA.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

antelope19

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment