News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

a short note of praise

Started by Itsnotanexperience, April 21, 2005, 11:40:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunrisevt

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

rowjimmy

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 10, 2018, 11:53:37 PM
Bump - because this board really is the greatest.

Everyone listen to RJ's new Brokedown Podcast episode tomorrow and hear the promo he did for Love Hope Strength. I cannot thank you enough, RJ. Beers are on me next time we're in the same room.

Also, the quote below is greatest thing I've stumbled on in years!!

Quote from: August on April 24, 2005, 11:56:27 AM
i like that most people here have seen a ton of shows and have been on tours, yet still treat the newbies with respect.i am relatively new to the site, but been around the scene.even when someone asks jedi when if the can pleeeease seed 8-6-98, he just lets em' know that there is a project going on and that it will eventually be thier's.same for duggy and proj 95.thanks to all for helping me beef up my collection like a rediculous freak.
also, i think it is cool communicating with you guys all over the country (mopper in amsterdam).it's kinda like running in to all the same tour kids at shows,in a way.we keep it respectful, because, bottom line, phish is the reason we do keep in touch.
thanks again and thanks for all.august.

Cheers, Dave. Happy to help.

Also, who is that very nice sounding August character?

cactusfan

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 11, 2018, 09:46:44 AM

Also, who is that very nice sounding August character?

He used to post around here quite a bit in the old days.

Then, in '09, not long after Phish returned, he was hit by a choo-choo train. Sad story.

However, one may, if the stars are properly aligned, call his spirit up from the underworld to make a brief, wordless post.
All you have to do is repeat his name three times.
Like this:

August...

cactusfan

cactusfan

Gumbo72203

Surprise!

2004 jams are still cool, right guys? 
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

cactusfan

I really thought my incantation had a chance, but my god, I didn't expect it to call up Gumbo! I must have stirred in too many newt's tails or something.

Gumbo72203

Quote from: cactusfan on September 13, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
I really thought my incantation had a chance, but my god, I didn't expect it to call up Gumbo! I must have stirred in too many newt's tails or something.

+k    :banana:
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again