News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2019/12/6-12/8 - North Charleston Coliseum - North Charleston, SC

Started by mehead, August 13, 2019, 07:00:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehead

Chucktown to close out the run

mehead
emay
anthrax
Pie-Guy
Bobafett
birdman
ph92???
VDB
:wtu:
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

emay

Bobafett

Yes!   I was just talking about needing some beach getaway with great seafood and fishing, throw phish into the mix and it's a go!

I've never been to Charleston.   I'm planning on staying Friday-Tuesday.  And must see things?
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

birdman

Paug FTMFW!

ph92

If I can swing it, this is what I'm hitting. Throw me on as a "?"
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

Bobafett

I'm in need of 1 for both Friday and Saturday.   I have a big catering during public on sale and any help would be appreciated.

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

anthrax

put in for 2 each night - denied.
my bro in law put in for 2 each night - only got friday filled.

based on mail order results i've seen on the interwebs, it appears there was a lot of demand for SC tickets.

however, i recall memories of the hampton ticket tree, and that place is smaller than the charleston venue.  i would also venture to say there are way more heads that live a few hours drive from hampton than there are a few hours from charleston.

did people over mail order because it's an all ga ticket?
do we expect this to be a very difficult ticket?
how has it been at previous north charleston coliseum shows?

emay

Trying to remember what it was like in 2010. Def didn't have trouble getting in.
Im thinking Saturday might be the hardest but not too worried about. Def going to try for Friday/Sat at on sale.

birdman

Quote from: emay on August 20, 2019, 06:46:19 PM
Trying to remember what it was like in 2010. Def didn't have trouble getting in.
Im thinking Saturday might be the hardest but not too worried about. Def going to try for Friday/Sat at on sale.
im coming ticket or no ticket.
Thinking we need a Paug plantation airbnb
Paug FTMFW!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: birdman on August 20, 2019, 09:27:29 PM
Thinking we need a Paug plantation airbnb

Lots of reasonably priced options out there (compared to what we've paid in NYC for NYE... duh)

We'd probably have to uber around but it's def better than hotels, IMO
Bring in the dude!

VDB

Can't say I recall the prior times being a tough ticket. Handful of lotto denials on my end, too. I'm keeping Hampton in mind as this initial fever works itself out.
Is this still Wombat?

ph92

Charleston fall 16 was a super easy ticket. Then again it was a full SE fall tour. They did screw over the SE this summer, though. So maybe it'll be tough.
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged