News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

My Favorite whyweigh Photo

Started by mistercharlie, March 07, 2010, 01:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistercharlie

I saw that the media center was getting close to 666 and I thought that this pic would be the perfect pic for that designated number. I F'n love this pic.

[smg id=666]

[smg id=666]
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

whyweigh5.0

Glad that you like it

I have plans for that one sometime in the future too :rawk:
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson
http://liquidgoggles.blogspot.com/

mistercharlie

What song was that during Shawn?

Please, oh please tell me it was KDF.  :evil:
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

whyweigh5.0

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 07, 2010, 01:29:24 PM
What song was that during Shawn?

Please, oh please tell me it was KDF.  :evil:

I'll check the timestamps of the photos from that night and try to figure it out later on tonight
The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over. - Hunter S. Thompson

emay

Nice! good thread esp cause I really enjoy ww photos. I use them a lot for my desktops because they are easy to format and access. so k+ automatically to ww!

I esp like this one because it captures everything that is going on in the arena at the moment. also love the trippy lookin one from the side stage in the miami gallery.
There a lot from summer and fall i like too but I dont have to time to sort through them all right now. I used this picture for about two months after nye for the desktop on my macbook.

WhatstheUse?

My desktop switches through a folder full of Phish pics --- I'd say WhyWeigh's pics make up about 75% of them  :beers:
Bring in the dude!

fauxpaxfauxreal

mistercharlie

whyweigh5.0

Well I dug up that photo and got around to having some fun with it.  Lost track of time and spent the last 2 hours playing with it and coming up with some pretty neat variations.  I'm uploading them now

Superfreakie

Quote from: whyweigh4.0 on March 08, 2010, 12:48:43 AM
Well I dug up that photo and got around to having some fun with it.  Lost track of time and spent the last 2 hours playing with it and coming up with some pretty neat variations.  I'm uploading them now

we seem to keep the same hours. looking forward to the piece de resistance.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

whyweigh5.0

Superfreakie

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

WhatstheUse?

Nice work.... my favorites were the 2nd, at 2nd to last one...
Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Nice, I had thought that the red light coming down on Trey made the picture, but that Black and White one second from the bottom is pretty dang saweet.

Mr Minor

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 08, 2010, 09:08:04 AM
Nice, I had thought that the red light coming down on Trey made the picture, but that Black and White one second from the bottom is pretty dang saweet.

QFT