News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

05/28 - Bethel Center for the Arts - Bethel NY - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mbw, May 28, 2011, 11:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thatfargone

Quote from: McGrupp on May 29, 2011, 11:18:08 AM
Quote from: thatfargone on May 29, 2011, 11:12:26 AM
Quote from: McGrupp on May 29, 2011, 11:10:41 AM

Gotta love VA!

Either that or move to Washington.  See ya @ the Gorge???  :-D

Hope ya like rain!

Fucking love it!  Plus Gorge 3 hours away is soooooo much better than MPP.   :-P
Quote from: McGrupp on November 17, 2010, 02:27:48 PM

Don't FUCK with the dead. Bobby will kick your ass. You remember this, thatfargone. Dead is SER BIZ.

rowjimmy

Pardon the interruption... Based on an initial listen the Bathteca Gin was cool.

McGrupp

Quinn is pretty rawkin. Shitloads of energy.

:rawk: :rawk: :rawk:
Just two whiskies, officer.

Quote from: kellerb on November 30, 2010, 10:40:51 PM
I'm not sure if I followed this thread correctly, but what guys are saying is that Dave Thomas sold crack in inner-city DC in the mid-80's, right?

Undermind

Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

sunrisevt

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 29, 2011, 11:22:35 AM
Pardon the interruption... Based on an initial listen the Bathteca Gin was cool.

My observations from the site confirm rj's analysis.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

aphineday

Based on RJ reporting now, my excitement level to hear this is growing even more.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

rowjimmy

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

aphineday

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 29, 2011, 11:43:16 AM
Here's your grain of salt:

It's still 3.0.
But it's good for 3.0.
Gotcha. That's what I was assuming from 5/27's show.
I want to hear/see some more shows before I can think of actually calling it 3.1 in my book anyway.
BUT, this is a good start for sure.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

mehead

Quote from: spaced on May 29, 2011, 06:14:39 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 29, 2011, 02:12:43 AM
I can't help but say there has been progress. These shows pick up where late fall left off IMO.

They aren't rushing jams, Trey is finally letting things develop organically, and they've clearly been practicing. Only time will tell, but this is exactly the kind of foundation they need for the rest of the tour, so I'm pretty optimistic.

yup
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

Undermind

Quote from: mehead on May 29, 2011, 11:58:47 AM
really diggin' this Gin   

:music:

wrong thread, but I am on Horn and about to listen to it myself.  Like what I heard through the stream last night.
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

cleech74

"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon

gah

Quote from: aphineday on May 29, 2011, 02:23:29 AM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 29, 2011, 01:49:04 AM
Allow me to be all  :wtu: :wtu: :wtu: about this one. I loved this show from start to finish. No low points. Fuck the haters phish is phucking back.

I may not be in an "objective" point of mind right now. I'm still "glowing" if you will.

:-o Fuck. Yes.

This is exactly what I was waiting to hear. Thank you.  :clap:

:beerbang: :rawk: :crazy:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

blatboom

any aud recommendations?

n/m taylorc is the only option atm, that'll work