News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Today I like..........

Started by sophist, May 15, 2007, 01:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mopper_smurf

Shipping notice today, On its way to the mopper residence. Can't wait to crank that show,
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

PIE-GUY

This is literally my life for the next two weeks:

I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mopper_smurf

Last week I go my Live at the Fillmore album. Sounds great, but it should have come with an art print. You guessed it. So I got in touch with the complaints department. A week went by. I send a second complaint and lo and behold. within minutes I got a reply.

Well, fuck that. That bonus print was the main reason I decided to order the album through said webshop - https://store.udiscovermusic.com  (plus it was dead cheap too). Email arrived at 18:07.

I fumed a bit, shouted at a cloud, poured my self a beer, and wrote back that i was hugely disappointed, but that I would take a a credit voucher (which I plan to use to buy some Rory Gallagher goodness).

18:19. Dingdong! Small parcel for me. Could it be? I snatched it from the perplexed delivery guy's hands  and showed him the email I just got on my phone - he went WTF  Back to my beer and dug out my trusty Swiss Army knife to open the parcel.

Hell yeah!

Stairway for the credit voucher. I'll give them a few more days and then I will complain about that too.

Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

gah

stairway, lol.  :hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

anthrax

had an REI tent for 7 or 8 years.  loved that thing.  put it through a ton of use.  the side ripped a small hole out in utah last month.  today they gave me a brand new tent!  i believe they have since amended their life time guarantee return policy, but this is still pretty sweet!

Buffalo Budd

Packing for 10 days in Portugal.  :rockout:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

gah

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 22, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

have a great time man!  :rawk:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

mopper_smurf

Quote from: Buffalo Budd on May 22, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

You will have a blast. Great food, too
Twitter | FB | Instagram

antelope19

Happy Father's Day, Dudes!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

VA $l!m

Seeing this  made my day. Took me back...
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

sunrisevt

I get all emotional over that sleeveless black t-shirt.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

ytowndan

Wow.  I haven't seen that in forever.  Makes me think of the other one from around that same time, maybe during HORDE, the one with Trey and Mike when they kept switching which hand they held their beers in and recrossing their legs in sync. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.