News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Funny Star Wars Shit

Started by phil, November 10, 2010, 11:05:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

rowjimmy

barnesy305

blatboom

Barnesy when you get a chance here's the 70 minute Phantom Menace review I was telling you about.  he gives the next two the same treatment

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/star-wars-episode-1-the-phantom-menace/

phil

Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

ph92

Quote from: phil on March 29, 2011, 01:32:30 PM
The best guitar ever?

I've seen this before but where is that? Is that the Rock Hall or something?
Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

mistercharlie

Quote from: phishhead92 on March 30, 2011, 09:37:05 AM
The best guitar ever?

It was posted here sometime last summer, or maybe summer 2009. I remember making a comment about Trey needing this and they getting Mike a Slave-One bass.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

Quote from: mistercharlie on March 30, 2011, 10:04:01 AM
Quote from: phishhead92 on March 30, 2011, 09:37:05 AM
The best guitar ever?

It was posted here sometime last summer, or maybe summer 2009. I remember making a comment about Trey needing this and they getting Mike a Slave-One bass.

Except that that is a bass

/pedantic guy

http://www.galacticempiretimes.com/2011/05/09/galaxy/outer-rim/obi-wan-kenobi-is-killed.html#
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

Hicks

The comments in the above link are gold!
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

VDB

Quote from: blatboom on March 12, 2011, 08:01:05 PM
Barnesy when you get a chance here's the 70 minute Phantom Menace review I was telling you about.  he gives the next two the same treatment

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/star-wars-episode-1-the-phantom-menace/

Required viewing.
Is this still Wombat?

VDB

Quote from: Hicks on May 11, 2011, 06:43:27 PM
The comments in the above link are gold!

Impressive. Most impressive.
Is this still Wombat?

ph92

Loosely having to do with star wars.
Make America Melt Again!

phil

^^^Dig that. Carbonite Hendrix would make almost as dope of a wall ornament as Carbonite Han Solo.
Quote from: guyforget on November 15, 2010, 11:10:47 PMsure we tend to ramble, but that was a 3 page off topic tangent on crack and doses for breakfast?

ph92

Quote from: phil on May 17, 2011, 11:37:46 AM
^^^Dig that. Carbonite Hendrix would make almost as dope of a wall ornament as Carbonite Han Solo.
Do we know if any of the members of phish have any debts with jabba?
Make America Melt Again!

cleech74

Quote from: phil on May 17, 2011, 11:37:46 AM

:rawk:
"...ruminations of the end of empire, what it is like for a society to no longer have the will to pull itself as a whole, as a single entity, forward. It is a recipe for the disenfranchisement of significant portions of the country, for a divorce of one America from the other" -David Simon