News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Contract for Phish 10-25-90 + Promotional Display Poster and Rider.

Started by lifeboy13, May 03, 2009, 11:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!

WhatstheUse?

oh man, this is just too good  :lol:

What a life it must be to live like a rockstar...
Bring in the dude!

Caravan2001

Back in those days, we always tried to be there 7 hours before so we could be one of the 4 loaders...I'd say I got into about half of my first 25 shows for free that way, carrying the lights in and hauling stuff out after the show (which depending on your state was sometimes a little tricky.)  I do know that after 4/21/91, the Hammond was falling off the truck ramp and I blocked it with my face.  Everyone said I saved the day, but I got a baseball on the side of my dome the next day....For reference, here is a cruddy copy of one of the vertical posters from '91.....They stopped using the big ones (like yours) in '90....Like I said, I usually rescued these off of phone poles or bulletin boards, so all of mine are mangled....The latter day ones (like this one) have the venue printed, the one's like yours were always hand written....

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!

lifeboy13

Good Day, Every Day!