News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Curveball - 08/17-19/18 Watkins Glen

Started by runawayjimbo, February 26, 2018, 02:48:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PIE-GUY

Quote from: ph92 on July 11, 2018, 08:13:57 PM
Quote from: mehead on July 11, 2018, 05:54:29 PM
Quote from: ph92 on July 11, 2018, 05:16:05 PM
Did you guys get a hard ticket? All I got was a wristband. I want my hard copy!

No tickets this year. Just the wristband.
Bunk. I want a stub.

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 11, 2018, 06:02:53 PM
Yep. Just got the email that my stuff is shipping today. Should be wristband and RV pass.

ETA... I've worked with FGT wristbands for years at acl fest. The email you got has a link to register your wristband... my advice is DO THAT ASAP. It is totally worth it.

Once it is registered to your name they can take care of you if anything happens... like you lose it or whatever. They're actually really helpful as long as you register because they can shut your old one down and render it useless and issue a new one.
anyone have the link? The one in my email was broken.

https://activation.frontgatetickets.com/#/2018curveball
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Caravan2001

Just got my notification.  Going to be here on Friday.  :crazy:

mehead

So what's the deal with the Jemp Records Store regarding when they are open? Is it only during very specific times throughout the weekend?
His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

rowjimmy

Quote from: mehead on July 12, 2018, 08:25:29 AM
So what's the deal with the Jemp Records Store regarding when they are open? Is it only during very specific times throughout the weekend?

These details have yet to be offered.

mehead

Quote from: rowjimmy on July 12, 2018, 08:29:17 AM

Yeah, I guess I was wondering if anyone had been to Magnaball where they had the store set up as well and how it worked the last time. I could be wrong but I imagine it would be very similar.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mehead on July 12, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

Yeah, I guess I was wondering if anyone had been to Magnaball where they had the store set up as well and how it worked the last time. I could be wrong but I imagine it would be very similar.

I can't remember the details but I do remember waiting in line for a couple of hours one morning to get Rift.

shoreline99

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 12, 2018, 09:30:06 AM
Quote from: mehead on July 12, 2018, 08:49:39 AM

I can't remember the details but I do remember waiting in line for a couple of hours one morning to get Rift.

Definitely lines early on, but IIRC it was open pretty much all day/night, and the store had copies of most of their vinyl releases. They had a few listening stations and definitely only let so many people in at a time. I don't remember if they had a limit on number of copies you could purchase at one time of the new releases, but I feel like they did. Maybe 4?

There was also a bag check to hold your stash until you picked it up, and I think they had mailers.
Quote from: rowjimmy on August 25, 2015, 11:19:15 AM
You're entitled to your opinion but I'm going to laugh at it.

mehead

Wristband and camping pass now in hand.

8-) :beerbang: :rawk:

alcoholandcoffeebeans

got my wristbands and camping pass, together... no email  :-o

oh well, I'm so ready to party.  :beers:
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

mangohands

PIE-GUY

Better this announcement happens in July than the day before the fest like last year... Don't sleep on getting tix, kids.

Hicks

I feel like they'll have to sell tickets at the gate again since they did last time. 

If they don't, gonna be some unhappy w00ks trying to crash the gates. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Hicks on July 24, 2018, 04:09:30 PM
I feel like they'll have to sell tickets at the gate again since they did last time. 

To be fair, last time this announcement really did go out like the day before when people were already en route. This is plenty of warning. 

Hicks

Quote from: PIE-GUY on July 24, 2018, 04:14:27 PM
Quote from: Hicks on July 24, 2018, 04:09:30 PM

To be fair, last time this announcement really did go out like the day before when people were already en route. This is plenty of warning.

But precedent maaaaaaaan. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mehead