News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

so FFXIV has always had someof the best videogame music, but this expansion is just over the top.
check out this insane piece from one of the new trials. its from the fairy zone so its supposed to be very frivolic.

-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

VA $l!m

heres another boss theme i love

emay

bene playing a lot of COD 4 but lookin for another game to start.
Days Gone is alright, but very similar to Last of Us that I just finished.
Might pick up Devil May Cry 5 used to like playing the older ones.

VA $l!m

New raid, 1st clear, i die alot

nab

BTW Slim, I've returned to Fallout 76. 

I'm having a lot more fun this go around.

Multibeast12

New Fire Emblem and Super Mega Baseball 2 come out for switch. it's going to be a packed fall and winter for switch games.

emay

still playing a lot of COD4.
Just picked up Devil May Cry 5 though so probably going to put a lot of time in that.

VA $l!m

Hey guys,

So i sorta specifically recorded this clip last nite just for my week4paug folks and i really hope ya'll get a chance to put it on sometime.
FFXIV has continued to be a relly magical experience for me the lst few months and i just shot this clip with no U last night to try and give you some idea of the 'feels' it can bring.

Specifically this is late nite chillin watching 2 really good Bards perform forthe peeps lampin out on what is teh equivalent of Shakedown on our server.
Overall this city is basically the Lot in alot of ways, busy hustle by day and then by late it turns into the late night after show type glow vibes for all us kids.
I honestly get that 'show'/ 'lot' type vibe so often its really special for me.

VA $l!m

VA $l!m

gainesvillegreen

I've taken Division 2 about as far as I can take it without some major QoL and content updates which should be coming....in the next couple of months.  :shakehead:

Willing to try Borderlands 3 next week when it comes out. Anyone else looking forward to it? I did not play any of the previous games so have no idea, but like the looter shooter thingy, so willing to give it a shot.
Dysfunction and itemized lists of people's failures are where it's at.

nab

Quote from: gainesvillegreen on September 02, 2019, 05:26:47 PM
I've taken Division 2 about as far as I can take it without some major QoL and content updates which should be coming....in the next couple of months.  :shakehead:

Willing to try Borderlands 3 next week when it comes out. Anyone else looking forward to it? I did not play any of the previous games so have no idea, but like the looter shooter thingy, so willing to give it a shot.

I think the Handsome Versions of Borderlands 2 and the Pre-Sequel are both free on the Xbox and PS game subscription platforms right now. If you're on either one of those, you should try it out. 

I've been playing the latest DLC for Borderlands 2 the last week while getting ready for Borderlands 3.  I've played through both Borderlands 2 and The Pre-sequel numerous times.

VA $l!m

tet

I seriously don't have enough time to play all the games I want to right now, it's crazy! 

Been building a hunting empire in Red Dead Online while grinding for guns in anticipation of Destiny's Shadowkeep release, plus had a fun time with Modern Warfare beta last weekend.  Gear 5 is also keeping me very busy with campaign and some dabbling into multiplayer (I skipped 3 and 4, but apparently need to go back to 3 at some point!).  Then I started playing Vigor once it went f2p, and that's a very grindy but fun take on the 'battle royale' style, but the gunplay is trash so haven't spent as much time. 

Haven't even thought about buying Borderlands 3 yet, just don't have the time for that, but would LOVE to pick that up maybe once Black Friday rolls around.  Shadowkeep will be quite a big release so I'm thrilled for the new armor stuff there as well as the gun tweaks.  Gonna be a whole new game really, with Destiny essentially also going f2p for a huge amount of content - seriously, if you've never played it, hop on after Oct 1st - totally free on PC (Steam) and consoles, with cross-save finally enabled (but not crossplay).

Haven't fired up FO76 in a few weeks either but may delve back into that too when bored.

My excitement for Cyberpunk 2077 is palpable. Everything about that looks incredible.  I feel it's like the Shadowrun rpg from my youth brought to life. 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on September 25, 2019, 03:36:28 PM
I seriously don't have enough time to play all the games I want to right now, it's crazy! 

Been building a hunting empire in Red Dead Online while grinding for guns in anticipation of Destiny's Shadowkeep release, plus had a fun time with Modern Warfare beta last weekend.  Gear 5 is also keeping me very busy with campaign and some dabbling into multiplayer (I skipped 3 and 4, but apparently need to go back to 3 at some point!).  Then I started playing Vigor once it went f2p, and that's a very grindy but fun take on the 'battle royale' style, but the gunplay is trash so haven't spent as much time. 

Haven't even thought about buying Borderlands 3 yet, just don't have the time for that, but would LOVE to pick that up maybe once Black Friday rolls around.  Shadowkeep will be quite a big release so I'm thrilled for the new armor stuff there as well as the gun tweaks.  Gonna be a whole new game really, with Destiny essentially also going f2p for a huge amount of content - seriously, if you've never played it, hop on after Oct 1st - totally free on PC (Steam) and consoles, with cross-save finally enabled (but not crossplay).

Haven't fired up FO76 in a few weeks either but may delve back into that too when bored.

My excitement for Cyberpunk 2077 is palpable. Everything about that looks incredible.  I feel it's like the Shadowrun rpg from my youth brought to life. 
you played Shadowrun?! :)   thats how i feel! Shadowrun was my jam! I've been waiting for a Shadowrun video game for almost 30 years lol, so pumped!

personally besides cyberpunk i'm just waiting for last of us2, since i've deidcated to FFXIV as my only game basically to save money on games lol.
new trailer-