News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Silverton Rockin Brews

Started by disco, June 12, 2010, 11:10:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

went up to silverton co for a modest brewfest today. some live music and 6 breweries. 2 distilleries as well. Nothing like all you can drink beer tastings at 9500'  :evil: Enjoyed a few beers with the wife and lil one, no crnl4bn sightings, i was only there for a few hours but the odds are still good in a town that size. A few pics below, made me think of telli, can't wait to feel the feeling i forgot in such a beautiful place
:evil: :crazy: :phish: :crazy: :evil:
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

disco

one more that actually shows there was some of a beerfest and not just me and the kid in the field  :roll:

and for the record, the valley in the distance contains a killer road, it goes to Lake City crossing over some killer Rio Grande headwater territory. A sweet 4x4 trip for any coming to Telluride with such equipment and an extra day. Telluride->Ophir Pass->Silverton->Alpine Loop->Lake City. It'd be highway back to Denver from there and prolly not be a huge time killer.

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you