News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

The RUMOR MILL THREAD for **ALL RUMORS** [individual threads will be deleted]

Started by redrum, November 29, 2008, 09:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nedstruzz

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 20, 2017, 02:04:25 PM
Quote from: Nedstruzz on September 20, 2017, 08:42:49 AM
Quote from: Nedstruzz on September 14, 2017, 03:42:23 PM
Well I think its pretty common knowledge by now but apparently four nights MSG over New Years will be announced Tuesday 9/19.  I'm always surprised if my sources are right about these things but I figured I'd pass it on.

So at the end of the day yesterday I received a text saying 2pm Wednesday (Today).  We'll see.

#NailedIt

I'm hoping that if you can get your ticket order in before the email announcements go out you have a higher chance of getting tix.  Also, I was told that this is the first time Phish is getting 50% of the house for pre-sale tix.  We'll see if that helps. 

I have to assume that Friends and Family get a pre-order link before tix go to the public to make their orders.  This is how it worked when Phish Tix first went online.  I'm only guessing that this is still the case. 

anthrax

Quote from: rowjimmy on September 20, 2017, 02:04:25 PM
Quote from: Nedstruzz on September 20, 2017, 08:42:49 AM
Quote from: Nedstruzz on September 14, 2017, 03:42:23 PM
Well I think its pretty common knowledge by now but apparently four nights MSG over New Years will be announced Tuesday 9/19.  I'm always surprised if my sources are right about these things but I figured I'd pass it on.

So at the end of the day yesterday I received a text saying 2pm Wednesday (Today).  We'll see.

#NailedIt
2pm on the dot...damn good Intel right there!

emay

From PT, but wanted to post it since its nice to see the mill turning this soon!

April 20 PNC Music Pavilion Charlotte NC
April 21 Coastal Credit Union Park Amphitheatre at Walnut Creek Raleigh NC
April 24 Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta GA
April 25 Verizon Amphitheatre Alpharetta GA
April 27 Smoothie King Center New Orleans LA
April 28 MidFlorida Credit Union Amphitheatre Tampa FL
April 29 BB&T Center Sunrise FL

PIE-GUY

Quote from: emay on November 15, 2017, 06:10:25 PM

April 27 Smoothie King Center New Orleans LA

That's the first Friday of Jazzfest. Not saying they wouldn't play the Smoothie King Center that night - just saying, if they do, I'll fucking be there already, so, I think I'll go see Phish that night.

also, not holding my breath.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

sunrisevt

As a Vermonter, I generally expect to be both underemployed come late winter/early spring, *and* suffering through the advanced stages of cabin fever.

If these rumors are realized, you all can expect me to fall on the NC shows like an Old Testament plague.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

antelope19

Quote from: sunrisevt on November 15, 2017, 08:05:04 PM
As a Vermonter, I generally expect to be both underemployed come late winter/early spring, *and* suffering through the advanced stages of cabin fever.

If these rumors are realized, you all can expect me to fall on the NC shows like an Old Testament plague.

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

PIE-GUY

Dude. Jazzfest. Every. Damned. Year.

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

rowjimmy

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mehead

His eyes were clean and pure but his mind was so deranged

kellerb

Are you a Locust guy? Boils? Raining Frogs?

"And Moses stood before Pharoah and stated 'Let my people go, or God will visit all of your first-born with the W00k flu"

ph92

Make America Melt Again!

Quote from: runawayjimbo on July 25, 2017, 11:10:15 PM
FUCK YEAH TREY. FUCK YEAH

sunrisevt

Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 15, 2017, 08:33:15 PM

Bucket list.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: sunrisevt on November 16, 2017, 03:16:24 PM
Quote from: PIE-GUY on November 15, 2017, 08:33:15 PM

Bucket list.

you're not getting any younger, brother.