News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Paug Meetup at Hampton

Started by Caravan2001, October 10, 2008, 10:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Has this already been discussed?  Well, it's obviously a no-brainer.....I'm thinking that sometime before the Saturday show would be good, the first day is going to be too hectic for sure....I dunno where but there's plenty of time to decide.....I vote for Hooters, as there are too many Waffle Houses and that gets confusing, believe me.  Three Waffle Houses in one town is three too many if you ask me....And the Olive Garden is always blowing up during shows....Maybe we should all just descend on Aug's room, it'll probably be the same scene as at Hooters  :lol:

VA $l!m

for shows/tour i'm more of a denny's type of guy.
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

redrum

Quote from: caravan2001 on October 10, 2008, 10:32:10 PM
Maybe we should all just descend on Aug's room, it'll probably be the same scene as at Hooters  :lol:

PROBABLY??
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Bobafett

Quote from: VA slim on October 10, 2008, 11:13:28 PM
for shows/tour i'm more of a denny's type of guy.

Moons
over My-Hammie!!! What what!>  I am there.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

WhatstheUse?

Sounds great, I'll be there! I look forward to meeting a lot of you guys.....that weekend is going to be a fucking blast!!!
Bring in the dude!

sophist

I'm there.  I got my tickets for face today (all three nights).  It wasn't the lottery, so I got lucky.  I have a friend who got his tickets via a member of the VIP list (I got GA tickets, my other friends got box tickets).  So smite away bitches, I'm set while y'all wait.  If I get lottery, I will give my tickets to the paug for face value. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: Sophist on October 11, 2008, 01:28:51 AM
I'm there.  I got my tickets for face today (all three nights).  It wasn't the lottery, so I got lucky.  I have a friend who got his tickets via a member of the VIP list (I got GA tickets, my other friends got box tickets).  So smite away bitches, I'm set while y'all wait.  If I get lottery, I will give my tickets to the paug for face value. 

congratulations, I hope to see you there!
Bring in the dude!

G. Augusto

You know the whole place is GA, right?
:wink:

Caravan2001

I'm there.  I got my tickets for face today (all three nights).  It wasn't the lottery, so I got lucky.  I have a friend who got his tickets via a member of the VIP list (I got GA tickets, my other friends got box tickets).  So smite away bitches, I'm set while y'all wait.  If I get lottery, I will give my tickets to the paug for face value Caravan for free. 

FYP  :-P

Bobafett

The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

sophist

Quote from: caravan2001 on October 11, 2008, 11:46:15 AM
I'm there.  I got my tickets for face today (all three nights).  It wasn't the lottery, so I got lucky.  I have a friend who got his tickets via a member of the VIP list (I got GA tickets, my other friends got box tickets).  So smite away bitches, I'm set while y'all wait.  If I get lottery, I will give my tickets to the paug for face value Caravan for free. 

FYP  :-P

:-D

Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

keeb333

Nice, dude!  Glad you got yours already...hope to see you there!

mattstick

I will probably wear a disguise so you guys can't find me.

Casey Lenahan

Quote from: mattstick on October 11, 2008, 09:39:52 PM

I will probably wear a disguise so you guys can't find me.

ha ha  :lol:
I owe Aug $20

tet

i'll be staying a bit off the beaten path, but i'm sure i'll be spending plenty of time on 'the strip' - we'll have our own good parties going on closer to us :)
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish