News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Paug Meetup at Hampton

Started by Caravan2001, October 10, 2008, 10:32:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caravan2001

Quote from: Sophist on October 15, 2008, 12:05:51 AM
official 'paug meetup list:
Sophist
Gumbo
Mattstick
Wolfmansbrother
caravan2001

official week4paug.net beer list @ meet up (bring the best beer from your state if you want, will be drinks for all)
Sophist- Sweetwater 420, Terrapin Pale Ale

That would be a long list, since Oregon is beer central....I'll bring some Mirror Pond for Jedi....

sophist

I've never heard of that beer, I'll have to check it out (i.e. look it up on the interweb)
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Caravan2001

Quote from: Sophist on October 15, 2008, 12:14:28 AM
I've never heard of that beer, I'll have to check it out (i.e. look it up on the interweb)

It rules...anything from Deschutes Brewery is good, but I have never seen it outside of OR....There is a lot of great beer to be had here, when Phish plays OR or the Gorge, it will be a swill fest  :-D

sophist

nice.  I'll have to check it out.  I'm planning on doing some traveling this summer and Oregon was on the list. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

gimmetela

count me in...if i can score tix...shit.
shit
SHIT.

i have a few phone calls to make later in the day.
shit.
shit.
fuck.
(did i mention shit?!!!)

i think there may be a crack in my heart.
anyone heard from mandi?

mattstick

alcoholandcoffeebeans

Quote from: mattstick on October 15, 2008, 08:11:52 AM
Quote from: gimmetela on October 15, 2008, 05:00:40 AM

anyone heard from mandi?

No dice for Mandi.

not yet anyhow.... if saturday falls thru too.... then i'l be seeing ya'll for the midwest shows
honest to the point of recklessness...                     ♫ ♪ ılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılı ♪ ♫

Bobafett

Quote from: caravan2001 on October 15, 2008, 12:12:02 AM
Sophist
Gumbo
Mattstick
Wolfmansbrother
caravan2001

official week4paug.net beer list @ meet up (bring the best beer from your state if you want, will be drinks for all)

That would be a long list, since Oregon is beer central....I'll bring some Mirror Pond for Jedi....

Yeah, i will be there regardless of tix...i need to be close to the mothership at least...and the Deschuetes is really nice..i found some in Big Sky last winter and got silly off of it...i'll bring some Lazy Magnolia Southern Pecan..MS only local brewery.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

keeb333

I'm seriously thinking about going, tickets or not, and hoping for a miracle!

Hicks

Sophist
Gumbo
Mattstick
Wolfmansbrother
caravan2001

ugh so sick of Mirror Pond though, I'll take a Cascade or ESB from Deschutes over MP any day of the week.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

cactusfan

Quote from: caravan2001 on October 15, 2008, 12:17:52 AM
Quote from: Sophist on October 15, 2008, 12:14:28 AM

It rules...anything from Deschutes Brewery is good, but I have never seen it outside of OR....There is a lot of great beer to be had here, when Phish plays OR or the Gorge, it will be a swill fest  :-D

deschutes is in n. california, too. good stuff.

argh!

i want to join the meetups... but have no tickets... nothing feels worse than putting my hopes into ticketbastard...

birdman

Add me to the list as well.
I'll have a ticket one way or another.
I'll bring a case of PBR   :wink:
Paug FTMFW!

Caravan2001

Quote from: Hicks on October 15, 2008, 01:40:03 PM
Sophist
Gumbo
Mattstick
Wolfmansbrother
caravan2001

ugh so sick of Mirror Pond though, I'll take a Cascade or ESB from Deschutes over MP any day of the week.

I was just saying cause Jedi likes it....I usually go Full Sail or Ninkasi if I'm at the store...or Bridgeport ESP....Can't wait for the Ebenezer...the Jubel is out now, but it's too early for that winter stuff....

Hicks

Quote from: caravan2001 on October 15, 2008, 09:03:49 PM
Quote from: Hicks on October 15, 2008, 01:40:03 PM
Sophist
Gumbo
Mattstick
Wolfmansbrother
caravan2001

I was just saying cause Jedi likes it....I usually go Full Sail or Ninkasi if I'm at the store...or Bridgeport ESP....Can't wait for the Ebenezer...the Jubel is out now, but it's too early for that winter stuff....

Werd.  Saw it on tap a couple weeks ago in Eugene, but thought the same thing, gotta wait until it gets colder for that.  Last year's batch was mighty tasty, I've noticed the Jubel has quite a bit of variance from year to year. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sophist

Quote from: birdman on October 15, 2008, 07:33:17 PM
Add me to the list as well.
I'll have a ticket one way or another.
I'll bring a case of PBR   :wink:

then you'll be the creepy head drinking alone  :wink: