News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

abc.com now streaming LOST in HD

Started by Guyute, February 16, 2008, 12:14:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guyute

Just thought I would pass it on for anyone looking to get into this show.  abc.com is now streaming the first 3 seasons in HD and the 4th in regular.  I don't have the dual-core machine they want and it is OK, have to switch to the small screen sometimes.   There are 3, 30 second Lexus commercials per episode.

1 episode down, a lot more to go.
Good decisions come from experience;
Experience comes from bad decisions.

About to open a bottle of Macallan.  There's my foreign policy; I support Scotland.

thechad

Just watched this weeks episode in their HD (because I forgot to set the DVR  :frustrated:) and it was pretty sweet if I do say so myself.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

mattstick

USA only.   :roll:

thechad

Part of deal now that the writers strike is over.  :-P

But that is lame.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock