News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

question about mail order

Started by AfterMidnight, October 15, 2009, 10:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AfterMidnight

hey does this mean i can only order one ticket on a credit card? sorry if this seems like a silly questions.

"There is a limit of one ticket request per credit card. As a security measure, Phish Tickets will accept a unique credit card number for each ticket request. If you attempt to place additional ticket requests with the same credit card number, all requests will be rejected. In addition, we will be filtering out multiple ticket requests made by the same person at the same billing address using different credit cards. Attempts to make multiple ticket requests by the same cardholder at the same address may result in a low priority assignment or even rejection of your requests."

khalpin

You can order the max amount of tickets per show for every show on the tour, as long as you do it on one order.  When you put in your request for a show, if you hit "check out" and put in your card info, that counts as one order.  You can't go back and order tix for another show on that same credit card.  Instead, before hitting "check out", you have to click on "request more items".

AfterMidnight

thanks!

just put my request in for 2 nights at cinci and the last at MSG! :banana:

khalpin

I just remembered that the last night @ MSG, I'll be visiting my in-laws in Buffalo.  Guaranteed that's the show where they draw my number in the lottery.

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: khalpin on October 15, 2009, 11:46:01 AM
I just remembered that the last night @ MSG, I'll be visiting my in-laws in Buffalo.  Guaranteed that's the show where they draw my number in the lottery.

I'LL TAKE IT!  :-D :wtu:
Bring in the dude!