News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Last Movie You Watched.

Started by converse29, August 12, 2006, 10:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VDB

Quote from: emay on May 16, 2023, 03:57:55 PMWatched Air last night. Great movie and story.

It was fun! More fun than I expected, more self-aware and comedic, but not lacking in good old fashioned cinematic narrative drama.

On a side note, I recommend the Netflix docu-show "Abstract" and its episode about Tinker Hatfield, the guy who started designing Air Jordans starting with the IIIs and really took that shoe line to its huge heights. Alas that he arrived on the project, apparently, too late to be a character in the film.
Is this still Wombat?

mistercharlie

We just watched the D&D movie and both loved it. Make sure you stick around for the credits as there's a new Tame Impala song in there!
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

VA $l!m

BARBARELLA.

This movie is amazing.

trippy as fuck and JAne FOnda is SMOKIN  :o   O0
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

anthrax