News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

05/13 - Jimmy Fallon Show - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Superfreakie, May 11, 2010, 03:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Superfreakie

Jimmy Fallon, New York City, NY, May 13th, 2010

- Loving Cup*

*From the Rolling Stone's Exile On Main Street

Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

rowjimmy

kellerb

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

justjezmund

Quote from: Augustus on September 29, 2013, 09:26:46 AM
It's like BJ Galore over here!

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 13, 2013, 09:36:00 AM
I use records for that and don't have to justify it to my friends.

kellerb

Even at 9am, Rowjimmy gets stuck editing the first post of live setlist threads

mistercharlie

How do we know they'll do Loving Cup?

I mean it is the most obvious and it is 3.0 so obvious is the norm, but what about Torn and Frayed?
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

blatboom

rowjimmy

Quote from: mistercharlie on May 11, 2010, 09:37:58 AM

I mean it is the most obvious and it is 3.0 so obvious is the norm, but what about Torn and Frayed?

NBC.COM

PIE-GUY

With all due respect, this thread does not belong in the "2009 Live Setlists and Post-Show Discussions and Reviews" Child Board.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mistercharlie

Quote from: rowjimmy on May 11, 2010, 09:42:38 AM
Quote from: mistercharlie on May 11, 2010, 09:37:58 AM

NBC.COM

O I C

Quote from: PIE-GUY on May 11, 2010, 09:43:35 AM
With all due respect, this thread does not belong in the "2009 Live Setlists and Post-Show Discussions and Reviews" Child Board.

We really do need a 2010 LST & PSD&R Forum. I thought about that during the R&R HOF show.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

redrum

Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

Superfreakie

Whoa, I was torn and frayed last night. Just woke up, inspecting damage.  :-o :-o :-o
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mistercharlie

Quote from: WhatstheUse? on May 11, 2010, 04:23:20 PM
Did I miss it?  What day is it?

That's what I thought when i woke up this morning!