News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

"friends" by houdini

Started by gimmetela, November 30, 2006, 11:06:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gimmetela

this is prolly posted in the wrong section.

if anyone has a copy of "friends" by houdini (released in 1986, i believe), will you please zip it to me?  i would greatly appreciate it.
dee

Marmar

wow....that's an OLD SCHOOL track.......

I'll see if I have it in my extensive old school hip-hop collection of vinyl......
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

gimmetela

i'm gonna make one bad mamajama mix CD for a friend of mine for Christmas.  I have the track on cassette, but I don't have a way to up it to my 'puter.

gimmetela

anyone?  i will trade for some obscure track...metallica (ride the lightning!), old crow medicine show, yanni, whateva.

Marmar

Nope....I have a few Houdini albums, but no Friends......
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

August

gimmetela

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.  thanks lover.

ucusty