News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/30/97 B&P/sendspace/anything other than e-tree ISO FILLED thanks aug

Started by Gumbo72203, August 08, 2008, 12:22:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gumbo72203

hey everyone.  so i just read the review on phish.net of the 12/30/97 ACDC Bag.  Holy crap!  How have I not heard this show?!?!  And now, lo and behold, nugs.net's Free Stash isn't even downloadable anymore.  They had this show.  GAH!!!!

so yeah, anyway.....  if someone would be sooooo sooo kind and chill to send me a copy of this show with the best source, that would be so amazingly awesome.  I've got a bunch of stuff I could do a trade with, like the original Gamehendge that Trey recorded for school or lots of other Phish stuff that I think you will LOVE if you haven't heard it yet. 

the reason I post here is because I can't do e-tree on my laptop for some reason, and my PC is in the shop right now getting fixed because it has a start-up issue.  I can't figure out how to let my laptop stay online once I leave it, because it always cuts off after not being active for a little while. 

so yeah.  THANKS!
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

G. Augusto

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

Gumbo72203

"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

nab