News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

are you ready for some football!

Started by jedifunk, September 10, 2006, 11:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedifunk

WOW!  i just won in a shootout!  i was down 6 heading into MNF with only the jags D playing for me... and of course i just fucking won this shit!  check this scoreline out... everyone on my team scored in double digits except the kicker!  unbelievable.

this calls for dancing bananas!!!!  :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:   :beers:
QuoteQB   Eli Manning 25.84
RB   Edgerrin James, 9.70
RB   Tatum Bell,    7.60
WR   Plaxico Burress   17.40
WR   Jerricho Cotchery 18.10
TE   Randy McMichael, 3.40
PK   Adam Vinatieri, 14.00
Def   Denver Broncos   7.00
Total   103.04

the jedi's funk
Starting Lineup
Pos   Player   Game   Pts
QB   Kurt Warner, 12.34
RB   Deuce McAllister 19.10
RB   Frank Gore, 18.70
WR   Chad Johnson, 13.80
WR   Donald Driver, 16.90
WR   Terry Glenn   15.40
PK   Josh Brown    2.00
Def   Jacksonville Jaguars 12.00
Total  110.24
Much Respect
(the other resident mac guy) [macbook air]
"Good Funk, real funk is not played by four white guys from Vermont.. If anything, you could call what we're doing cow funk or something.."
- Trey Anastasio

jephrey

BEARS!!!  3-0

Defense only lets up 2 FGs

Offense passes for 278 I think (albeit with a couple INTs). 

Boy, I'm glad they didn't lose to the Viqueens...  This year is shaping up good so far.  Bear down!

:beers:

J
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

sophist

Falcons play tonight, and they'll lose.  Its very likely when the QB is known for his "rushing" abilities and not his arm. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!