News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

10/26 - DCU Center Woostah, MA - Live Setlist Thread

Started by Marmar, October 26, 2013, 08:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marmar

10/26/2013 DCU Center, Woostah, MA

Set 1: Party Time, PYITE > GBOTT, My Soul, Bathtub Gin, Ride Captain Ride, Stash, Simple, Bowie, Character Zer0

Set 2: Drowned, Light, Sand, Theme, Mike's Song > No Quarter > Weekapaug

E: Boogie On Reggae Woman, Possum*

*Guest Drummer
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Marmar

So far, so good!

I'll try to keep up on it....got a lil busy here tonight so I'll do my best.

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

barnesy305

runawayjimbo

Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Marmar

They sound like :phish: tonight......

Yes they did pull it off. Not bad so far considering the song selections......

Marmar

DoW

Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

Marmar

barnesy305

Marmar

Marmar

rowjimmy

Marmar

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Superfreakie

Crazy song selection for the first set. Second is going to get nutty.
Que te vaya bien, que te vaya bien, Te quiero más que las palabras pueden decir.