News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Political Vids/Images

Started by rowjimmy, March 19, 2008, 03:08:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowjimmy

bluecaravan521

4000 Soldiers

And Cheney says the biggest burden is on the President?
Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

sunrisevt

^^^That's a good one. I posted this below a few months back, I forget in which thread. But it's funny, and this is the place for it...

Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

antelope19

Not necessarily an image or a vid, but on the radio today I heard a mix up from the stones song "Rock and a Hard Place".  They changed the lyrics to stuck between Barack and a hard place.  It was good for a chuckle anyway.   
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

blatboom

rowjimmy

Declan

Quote from: rowjimmy on November 17, 2005, 10:00:20 AM

I've been racking my brains, running through my record collection in my mind to tell you what records are my secret shame and I've decided i have none. I love everything I own and am proud of it. Music should bring joy, not guilt.

bluecaravan521

Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is the best...

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

antelope19

Anyone seen the latest cover of New Yorker Magazine?  It's causing quite a stir. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7505953.stm

I can't find the actual image by itself yet, but there's a link to an article about it. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

rowjimmy

Quote from: antelope19 on July 14, 2008, 12:31:20 PM
Anyone seen the latest cover of New Yorker Magazine?  It's causing quite a stir. 

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7505953.stm

I can't find the actual image by itself yet, but there's a link to an article about it. 

bluecaravan521

Bold image, definitely speaks a lot of truth as to the portrait the right-wing wants to paint of them.  I feel like Obama is going to denounce this though and back down from it in a manner akin to Wesley Clarke's comments.

Poster Nutbag

just what american politics needs!! 
Control for smilers can't be bought...

"Your answer is silly. What'd do you want the song to do? End world hunger?
It's a fucking Phish song, some of them are very complex compositions, some are not.

This one with its complex vocal arrangement falls right in between.
But that and a hook aren't enough so I'll let Trey know his songs have to start giving out handys." RJ

mattstick

rowjimmy