News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

'Paug 2.0 - Please report bugs / errors / issues w/ new server here

Started by guyforget, June 03, 2011, 04:52:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aphineday

Quote from: blatboom on June 03, 2011, 08:21:48 AM

I'm not really sure why, but this made me laugh pretty hard. 92's day will come again!

Thanks for all your work guys, really.
If we could see these many waves that flow through clouds and sunken caves...

tet

oh yeah - videos are now working again.  youtube, vimeo, etc... not sure what else you guys post but try it and let me know if it doesn't work.  don't need to put in any tags, just the URL of the video and it should automatically parse it.
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

gah

Quote from: tet on June 03, 2011, 10:54:24 AM
oh yeah - videos are now working again.  youtube, vimeo, etc... not sure what else you guys post but try it and let me know if it doesn't work.  don't need to put in any tags, just the URL of the video and it should automatically parse it.

Had to look that up. The paug, making me smarter everyday.
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: goodabouthood on June 03, 2011, 11:07:38 AM
Quote from: tet on June 03, 2011, 10:54:24 AM

Had to look that up. The paug, making me smarter everyday.

The paug makes me a lot of things everyday.
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

Hicks

Do we have the option of getting the how many posts everyone has made in a thread back?

I kind of liked that feature.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

UncleEbinezer

Quote from: Hicks on June 03, 2011, 11:29:38 AM
Do we have the option of getting the how many posts everyone has made in a thread back?

I liked that too.  I also liked the who karma'd me thing. 

Quote from: tet on June 03, 2011, 09:43:15 AM
avatars smileys should be back...

:wtu: :wtu: :wtu:

Not for me. 
Quote from: bvaz
if you ever gacve me free beer, I'd bankrupt you  :-D

tet

Quote from: UncleEbinezer on June 03, 2011, 11:32:51 AM

Not for me.

no?  clear your cache...

what about everyone else?  i may have screwed something up, not sure...
-Phish

tet

maybe.  have to look into all of that again - right now, working on getting the basic stuff up and running
-Phish

khalpin

Hicks

Quote from: tet on June 03, 2011, 11:40:24 AM

maybe.  have to look into all of that again - right now, working on getting the basic stuff up and running

Sure, sure, no biggie just thought I'd mention it.
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

runawayjimbo

Quote from: khalpin on June 03, 2011, 08:58:19 AM
I like the pop-ups saying "so and so replied to your post: Phone it in Friday @ Work".  Cool feature!

I just got one of these so I clicked on it and it was a response to a post from faux. Weird.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

tet

Quote from: runawayjimbo on June 03, 2011, 11:48:26 AM
I like the pop-ups saying "so and so replied to your post: Phone it in Friday @ Work".  Cool feature!

I just got one of these so I clicked on it and it was a response to a post from faux. Weird.

you must have commented on that thread at some point then, no?  otherwise it wouldn't recognize it as a reply i don't think...
-Phish

runawayjimbo

Quote from: tet on June 03, 2011, 11:59:53 AM

you must have commented on that thread at some point then, no?  otherwise it wouldn't recognize it as a reply i don't think...

Oh, I see. I thought it was more like someone quoted your post (and it was faux's post quoted). But I was the 2nd or 3rd most recent post or so. Thanks for clearing that up.
Quote from: DoW on October 26, 2013, 09:06:17 PM
I'm drunk but that was epuc

Quote from: mehead on June 22, 2016, 11:52:42 PM
The Line still sucks. Hard.

Quote from: Gumbo72203 on July 25, 2017, 08:21:56 PM
well boys, we fucked up by not being there.

Hicks

Quote from: runawayjimbo on June 03, 2011, 12:11:25 PM

Oh, I see. I thought it was more like someone quoted your post (and it was faux's post quoted). But I was the 2nd or 3rd most recent post or so. Thanks for clearing that up.

Which kind of makes the feature pointless, no?

tet

Quote from: Hicks on June 03, 2011, 12:16:04 PM
Quote from: runawayjimbo on June 03, 2011, 12:11:25 PM

Which kind of makes the feature pointless, no?

well, not really - it's just replicating what happens in the "new replies to your posts" feature that's been on the forum forever.  that page always just listed new replies on threads you may have posted on 5 years ago - didn't care if it was a specific reply to you or if you've posted recently... 

the new popups also will alert you to any new PMs received, so i do think it's sorta nice to have... but if people are annoyed by it, we can certainly disable.  what about a poll?   :wtu:
-Phish