News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

B&P Offer - Phish 92 complete (strings attached)

Started by disco, April 26, 2008, 03:00:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco

I just finished transferring 92 onto my HD, I'm about half way through verifying against the db, so it won't be for a couple weeks or so. What I am offering is to transfer all of my 92 to the HD's of three (3) people that respond here and would be willing to help seed a super torrent project for 92. I'm doing all the leg work, collecting all the new/updated sources when possible, verifying, all that jazz. What I would need from those three that are interested is assistance in the project is to help seed. Obviously this won't get rolling until we finish the 80's but I thought 92 would be easy to do as a group of large torrents, similar to what they've done on etree for the gd and jgb projects. In total its around 75 gigs, so that would be about 9-10 mega torrents to seed the whole year. I would send the HD's back with the folders already separated for you, that way all you have to do is leave the files alone until we start the project, jump on the torrents and help seed through the remainder. Once the project is over you can adjust file names to your liking. Obviously I would like to offer this to some of our members who have been around for a bit so I don't get stuck with having to seed the whole thing on my own. Post here if you are interested and we can discuss via pm's from there. This is not a "first three to post" get the slots type of thing, post if you are interested and we can discuss from there. Any other feedback on this idea or a better method would be welcome as well. Thanks
disco
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

ytowndan

I'd be willing to help ya out with this disco.  Let me know if you need me to take a couple of them off your hands. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

disco

www.week4paug.net

disco

just to be clear this is for an HD only, no dvd's. I just don't have the time to burn all the discs, the HD's can transfer over night where as the discs require a great deal more time

www.week4paug.net

easts_vault

I would be willing to help. I know that I am new here, but I just started seeding some shows this week and I get some gratification from it. Lemme know, Peace. :beers:
Without music we are just swimming in an ocean with no hooks.

disco

Anyone is welcome, new or old, to send an HD that I can fill and return. The only strings are a request in helping with the mega torrents we are gonna do for 92. Lots of time on this, there will be a break between project 80's and project 92. Shoot me a PM if you're interested

www.week4paug.net