News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Random YouTube Blowout

Started by redrum, August 04, 2007, 06:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

khalpin

:hereitisyousentimentalbastard

mbw

rowjimmy

Quote from: mbw on September 10, 2017, 03:36:13 PM
Advanced apologies:

I think they picked the correct preview image.
I knew better than to click "Play" as soon as I saw it.

gah

pretty sure that was posted on here before, but still... :shakehead:
Sometimes we live no particular way but our own.

PIE-GUY

Someone at the nytimes is one of us. Check out the names in the simulated FB feed... I spy Chris Kuroda and Candace Brightman. McGrupp. Poster Nutbag. Brian Roberts. Roger Wolfe. I'm sure I missed a few...

https://nyti.ms/2jBqHOH
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

khalpin

Quote from: PIE-GUY on September 19, 2017, 09:22:42 AM
Someone at the nytimes is one of us. Check out the names in the simulated FB feed... I spy Chris Kuroda and Candace Brightman. McGrupp. Poster Nutbag. Brian Roberts. Roger Wolfe. I'm sure I missed a few...

https://nyti.ms/2jBqHOH
Walfredo, Merl Saunders

PIE-GUY

The profile pic for "Dave McGrupp" is a dog.  :laugh: :-D :lol:
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

VDB

Is this still Wombat?

Buffalo Budd

This is so sick.

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

rowjimmy

Here's some weird wild stuff.

Buffalo Budd

That vid makes me feel like I know just shy of nothing about music.
And I went and ordered Giant Steps. I've always had a digital copy but never picked up a vinyl copy. Coltrane is usually my go to as far as a chill out record so I probably should have had this awhile ago.

mopper_smurf

I love this kind of shit. Most of it is way over my head, but I am willing to leren.
Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy

WhatstheUse?

Bring in the dude!

mopper_smurf

Here Comes The Flood - a weblog about music
Twitter | FB | Instagram

As a roadie for the Jimi Hendrix Experience, I learned that I should give up being a guitar player. - Lemmy