News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Vinyl

Started by tet, May 03, 2008, 10:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jam>

Quote from: PIE-GUY on January 05, 2018, 11:52:56 AM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on January 05, 2018, 11:16:34 AM
  Got 5 Moody Blues albums, which brings my total Moody Blues collection to 5,

I hate the Moody Blues more than the Dude hates the Eagles. Dead serious. Any time a Moody Blues song comes on the radio I change it immediately. They make me want to die.

I can get down with a little "To Our Children's Children's Children" every once in a while.

Buffalo Budd

I hate the Moody Blues more than the Dude hates the Eagles. Dead serious. Any time a Moody Blues song comes on the radio I change it immediately. They make me want to die.

I gave every one of mine away save their live release.
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

mistercharlie

Quote from: jam> on January 05, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

I can get down with a little "To Our Children's Children's Children" every once in a while.
I've always wanted to hear Phish cover "I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)". Great track.

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 05, 2018, 03:44:37 PM
Quote from: jam> on January 05, 2018, 12:12:07 PM

I've always wanted to hear Phish cover "I'm Just a Singer (In a Rock and Roll Band)". Great track.

uuuuuggghhhh!!! that is fucking awful.

Seriously, they are the worst fucking band in history. It's like if Phish only ever played Fuckerpants and they never jammed it - just kept playing it over and over singing "OOOOHH To be prince fuckerpants" and never stopped that chorus for two full sets and an encore every night.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

i love knowing Dave's weaknesses.

Caravan2001

mistercharlie

"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Hicks

I don't know what world exists where this isn't a classic '80s jam, but it sure isn't mine.

Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

PIE-GUY

Quote from: Hicks on January 05, 2018, 04:56:07 PM
I don't know what world exists where this isn't a classic '80s jam, but it sure isn't mine.

I hate you. Why do I keep clicking play on these awful songs? Why does anyone write songs so bad?

UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

:frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

Buffalo Budd

We should start a petition for Phish's next Halloween costume.  :evil:
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

sls.stormyrider

gonna pile on a bit (sorry)
My favorite Moody Blues tune

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

mbw

mistercharlie

A new update on those Two From The Vaults, it looks like all our waiting might not be in vain! Just got this email from Amazon.uk

QuoteHello,

Please be advised that we have a revised delivery date for the items you ordered on October 25 2017 (Order #2*5-9*****5-6****4).

The Grateful Dead "Two From The Vault [VINYL]"
    Estimated arrival date: January 27 2018 - February 19 2018

For more details, please visit the Your Account section of our web site :

mistercharlie

Damn, Dave the Force is strong with you.  :evil:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ray-thomas-moody-blues-flautist-and-founder-dead-at-76-w515092

Caravan2001

Quote from: mistercharlie on January 07, 2018, 04:11:08 PM

Damn, Dave the Force is strong with you.  :evil:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ray-thomas-moody-blues-flautist-and-founder-dead-at-76-w515092
Lul....Dave was probably all  :banana: