News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

2007 NCAA Tournament - Week4paug Office Pool

Started by ucusty, March 11, 2007, 10:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gimmetela

ucusty

25 hours until brackets are due in!!!!  hurry up and join!

guyforget

Ive got a pool for $$$ set up @ phishposters.com

If any 'paug'ers want in, PM me for details.  Its a $13 - $14 entry fee by PayPal only, winner gets 75% of the pot, 2nd place gets the rest.
-AD_

antelope19

I'm really sorry I missed this!  I'ved been out of town dealing with family stuff.  Ahhh well, ya can't win'em all I guess.  Best of luck to everyone involved.  Who's sweating the fact that Oral Roberts is Beating Washington St. at the half!!!!!   :lol:  GO ORAL ROBERTS GOLDEN EAGLES!!!!
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

emay

Caravan2001

wish I could have joined, but had no net access in hawaii....

tet

"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

grewich

I don't know that the duke loss should be considered an upset they sucked during the reg season...i blame lack of talent...
in your face

tet

Quote from: grewich on March 15, 2007, 10:14:47 PM
I don't know that the duke loss should be considered an upset they sucked during the reg season...i blame lack of talent...
true, i had them going out in the next round... but winning this one at least.  oh well.

it bears repeating:  duke sucks
-Phish

gimmetela

heehee.  tet's right, duke sucks.

go heels!

grewich

in your face

grewich

I love that x over byu is the biggest upset...so far...hmm...
in your face

susep

tet

though it may be short-lived, i will point out that i am in the lead and all of my Final Four are still alive and well  :banana:
-Phish

ucusty

man I had a bad day for picks today...  atleast all my final four picks are still around