News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/27 - DCU Center - Woosta, MA - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by mbw, December 27, 2010, 11:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mbw

mbw

Quote from: Lifeboy on December 27, 2010, 11:50:14 PM
Missed out on tonights LST, and I'm not bummed out about it.  :|

we didn't miss you either, bub.

Buffalo Budd

Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

PIE-GUY

Not much I can say here. I hope that's the one sample of the run. Sorry to miss Cool It. So fucking happy my saints won I really don't care what phish played tonight.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

rowjimmy

Oh, was Phish playing tonight?

I'm curious to hear about this show; the setlist could definitely go either way.

mistercharlie

Anything stand out through the sharts? Mike's > Mound interests me.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

Bobafett

Quote from: PIE-GUY on December 28, 2010, 12:39:52 AM
Not much I can say here. I hope that's the one sample of the run. Sorry to miss Cool It. So fucking happy my saints won I really don't care what phish played tonight.

The game was a nail biter.  and i was working.  I am glad.
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

ytowndan

Quote from: mistercharlie on December 28, 2010, 01:13:57 AM
Anything stand out through the sharts? Mike's > Mound interests me.

Definitely a pretty cool combo.  I'm listening to it now, though, and it's pretty "meh".   :|
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

Lifeboy

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 28, 2010, 12:30:22 AM
Quote from: Lifeboy on December 27, 2010, 11:50:14 PM
Missed out on tonights LST, and I'm not bummed out about it.  :|

we didn't miss you either, bub.

Well, I missed you. I'm just not too bummed I missed the LST. 

And I'm calling nans. I know you missed me.
Quote from: mistercharlie on March 10, 2010, 10:41:36 PMTo know me is to know my love of Phish.  :smoke:

whatapiper

We are all and we are all we are
Far flung bits of Sun and bits of Stars
From the  ocean from the land from the
beginning to end
Backwards forwards back toward
we belong

burmesepython

Quote from: mirthbeatenworker on December 28, 2010, 12:02:45 AM
Quote from: blatboom on December 27, 2010, 11:56:24 PM
Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 27, 2010, 11:55:10 PM
I love how Burmese Python waltzes in at the end of the LST and tries to get MBW to bet again!
yeah wasn't quite sure who he was challenging there.  I think mbw is good, but I'm not gonna put my money where my mouth is  :-D

wuss!

and just messin around burmesepython, think we met at 8.   :-P

5 straight mofo's!!!

very possible... was with Caravan and co for a lot of that weekend... things were def  :-P

has Phish gone 5 straight w/ no repeats in 3.0? without checking I'd say no. would love it, but don't see it happening.

from this show Mike's>Mound and -7>WTU are intriguing. looking forward to first hand reports.

Caravan2001

They have never gone 5 shows straight without a repeat. Miami 03 was pretty close, but just four shows....

jasonsobel

I enjoyed this show.  Roggae was real good - check that one.  Seven Below was very good as well.

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=541271
sing me back home before I die

G. Augusto

Quote from: Caravan2001 on December 28, 2010, 02:37:49 AM
They have never gone 5 shows straight without a repeat. Miami 03 was pretty close, but just four shows....

Actually...
09-08-2000 > 09-14-2000 didn't have any.

sophist

They went 4 straight without repeats on leg I of Summer tour this year too. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!