News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

MUST READ: ISO Forum Guidelines *READ BEFORE POSTING* NO VIDEO Requests

Started by mattstick, December 06, 2004, 10:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mattstick

We already get alot of requests around here, and anticipate more.  To try to keep things orderly we kindly ask that you try to stick to the following protocol when posting topics to this forum.  The more organized we keep the forum the more requests we can fill. 

The Subject line of your thread should follow the format of:

ISO phYYYY-MM-DD

This is the best way to let us to know what you're looking for.  Please do this if you do only one thing asked of you in this thread. 

Also, if someone happens to fill your request and youre around the board you can go back to your original post and use the edit feature.  You can then change the topic to add SEEDED to the end.  This will help us keep up with what requests have been filled and which havent. 

Remember that we do not have every show in existance, and also that we are busy people with lives to lead.  If you find your request going unfulfilled give your thread a gentle bump every week or two, but dont spam us with requests either.  It also helps to check our lists (see List Link Thread) to see if someone even has the show youre ISO.  Yes, there are still shows that do not circulate, or that dont circulate very widely. 

Please help us try to keep this forum orderly so that we can fulfill more requests. 

Thanks!

team.week4paug.net

guyforget

Everyone should also read the "WOB Tax Works In Your Favor" thread as well.  I definitely prefer to share shows for people that also share their collection.  It doesnt matter if I have the show or not, I just like to see other people sharing anything.
-AD_

mattstick

"Bootleg" Phish DVDs exist - nobody at week4paug.net is going to say they don't.  We're not interested in preventing discussion of Phish video.  However, we also feel it's important to follow the guidelines laid out by Phish in their taping policy.

http://www.phish.com/guidelines/index.php?category=6

Officially released recordings of any kind (live or studio) in any format may never be duplicated or otherwise traded or offered in whole or part. Compiling one or more officially released files or combining official releases in whole or part with other material is prohibited. Videotaping is and was never allowed. Recently the practice has grown, and videos are too often synched with unauthorized copies of official releases. Copying or trading video violates the spirit if not the letter of this policy. Stores or businesses may not duplicate or offer to duplicate any Phish recordings for customers or sell or otherwise provide media containing unreleased Phish music for any price including a loss.

Please follow Phish's guidelines and our own guidelines by following these simple rules:

1. Please do not post your DVD list
2. Please do not solicite trades or B&Ps
3. Please do not provide links to where DVDs can be downloaded in the public forums.

Failure to do so may warrant deleting your post without warning.

tet

just updated the above links to the new correct format.  sorry if there's been any confusion...
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

disco

mattstick "Remember that we do not have every show in existance, and also that we are busy people with lives to lead.  If you find your request going unfulfilled give your thread a gentle bump every week or two, but dont spam us with requests either.  It also helps to check our lists (see List Link Thread) to see if someone even has the show youre ISO.  Yes, there are still shows that do not circulate, or that dont circulate very widely. "

Just one change to mattstick's original post...we do have everything that exists in circulation a few times over amongst the active users here. I think having a few posts or at least checking your ISO post and posting again once greatly improves your chances of getting an ISO filled. Not that we are completely against filling ISO's for new members but its just nice to get some buy-in from those requesting shows before we fill the ISO's.

..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

Marmar

correction: There are still many shows/sets that aren't in circ that will be......
Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

mattstick

I don't remember writing that stuff at all.   :lol:

disco

Quote from: mattstick on October 21, 2007, 09:09:50 AM
I don't remember writing that stuff at all.   :lol:

It was three years ago....I don't remember anything I said/wrote three years ago  :banana:

www.week4paug.net

disco

Quote from: Marmar on October 21, 2007, 04:41:23 AM
correction: There are still many shows/sets that aren't in circ that will be......

but that's at your leisure, they come out when they come out. No one here is in any hurry, thanks again for all your past, current, & future efforts  :beers:

www.week4paug.net