News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Is TAARKA too cool for the scene?

Started by rickjamesstjames, July 18, 2009, 08:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickjamesstjames

I used to see these guys all the time when they lived in Oregon and I thought that in no time they'd be a staple of the festival scene, but they seemed to hit a dead end locally and decided to pick up shop and move to Colorado in hopes of more exposure and a fresh start.

While at the Northwest String Summit I had the pleasure of getting reaquainted with this fabulous band and their fantastic show left me wondering why they still had not made it big. The only thing that I could think of is that they are just to weird for the bluegrass afficionadoes and at the same time too reserved and tasteful for the freaks.

So, I was just wondering if there were any other fans of TAARKA here and what they thought about there career/future. Also, if you havent heard of them, do yourself a favor and check them out.
Quote from: phan003 on June 24, 2007, 10:57:21 PM
sweet lecture.  I suppose he should dose the fucker too?  :roll: