News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

RIP Heath Ledger

Started by antelope19, January 22, 2008, 05:20:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blatboom

oh the movie's definitely going to come out and I think he'll steal the show..I'm not sure that they needed him to die to drum up business.  in fact I was thinking how sad it's gonna be for the people involved in making the movie when it premieres and they're going to have to answer questions and all that...honestly I haven't been this stoked for a movie since Star Wars Ep. 1 which was one of the biggest let-downs of my life.  this one won't drop the ball.  I just watched Batman Begins again the other day and it really is an awesome flick..

redrum

Quote from: cactusfan on January 22, 2008, 06:42:34 PM

sad to say it, but it drums up business in a big way.

sad news. i'm stunned.

it is sad for sure.

but that movie will now be seen by twice as many people (at least).
Quote from: sunrisevt on April 13, 2010, 03:18:25 PM
It's a great day on the interweb, people.

Quote from: McGrupp on July 06, 2010, 02:17:12 PM
You guys know the rule... If you weren't there, it wasn't anything special...

---

Anyone who ever played a part, they wouldn't turn around and hate it.

August

There he is talking about the movie and being totally not on any drugs... :roll:
a

blatboom

heh.  I saw that too..dude can barely even complete a thought...doesn't really lessen the sadness aspect for me though.

jephrey

Yeah, my wife's favorite.  Her body-pillow is named Heath. 

It is too bad.
There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

sls.stormyrider

"toss away stuff you don't need in the end
but keep what's important, and know who's your friend"
"It's a 106 miles to Chicago. We got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

Caravan2001

birdman

Going to be tough on his family
   :|
Paug FTMFW!

rowjimmy

Wow. That vid is pretty telling.
What a waste.

thechad

That's too bad, along with possibly being on a bunch of pills, he also had pneumonia.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

blatboom

here's the trailer again for those who haven't seen it yet:

antelope19

Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on January 22, 2008, 06:37:49 PM
Quote from: bluecaravan521 on January 22, 2008, 06:35:12 PM
Does that mean no more Dark Knight?  I think jedi said it best though:

from what i've been reading about it, it's in post-production....
no where has it said it WON'T be out.... YET anyhow..

are you guys kidding? it will be out on exactly the date they said it would be out. they shot it long ago. actors dying don't stop movies from coming out. sad to say it, but it drums up business in a big way.

sad news. i'm stunned.

Didn't the Crow premier right after Brandon Lee died?  I don't quite remember, but something like that happened.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

Hicks

Quote from: antelope19 on January 23, 2008, 01:38:31 PM
Quote from: alcoholandcoffeebeans on January 22, 2008, 06:37:49 PM
Quote from: bluecaravan521 on January 22, 2008, 06:35:12 PM
Does that mean no more Dark Knight?  I think jedi said it best though:

from what i've been reading about it, it's in post-production....
no where has it said it WON'T be out.... YET anyhow..

are you guys kidding? it will be out on exactly the date they said it would be out. they shot it long ago. actors dying don't stop movies from coming out. sad to say it, but it drums up business in a big way.

sad news. i'm stunned.

Didn't the Crow premier right after Brandon Lee died?  I don't quite remember, but something like that happened.

Yeah except that it was way creepier because he died on the set and they used footage from the same day that he was killed, possibly even part of the same take.
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

Thats right!  I forgot about about that. 
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

fauxpaxfauxreal

The Crow did have an amazing soundtrack, however....  It's weird that it was 14 years ago.

It seems like it was just yesterday...