News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

12/29 - AA Arena - Miami, FL - Post-Show Discussion and Review

Started by Undermind, December 29, 2009, 11:27:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Undermind

Phish
2009-12-29
AA Arena - Miami, FL

Set 1:
Golgi Apparatus, Maze, Driver, The Connection, Wolfman's Brother, Ocelot, Reba, Access Me, The Divided Sky, Cavern

Set 2:
Kill Devil Falls, Tweezer> Prince Caspian, Gotta Jibboo> Wilson> Gotta Jibboo> Heavy Things> 2001> Slave to the Traffic Light

Encore:
Sleeping Monkey> Tweezer Reprise
Trey at Darien Music Center on 8/13/09 while paying respect to Les Paul
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Phish Video Collection Blog

GBL

If this is love, I'm never going home..

blatboom

Undermind

I just majorly f'd up and deleted the live setlist thread.  Not sure if this can be fixed. :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:
Quote...and hopefully we'll be playing well into our nineties and hopefully you guys will be there too

Gumbo72203

Ummm........   someone please explain the Disco Biscuit-ness of set 2? 

How do you jam into/out of Heavy Things and Wilson?  Not to mention out of Jibboo again.....?!?????
"Just drink some water, and breathe through your nose."  -Slim, 3/7/09

Quote from: redrum on April 04, 2010, 07:45:51 PM
%% with alternated lyrics about a 1995 jeep cherokee that was also sacraficed on this tour.

Quote from: blatboom on November 04, 2012, 08:46:54 PM
I think I got it but he's such a spaz he'll probably never open this thread again

RabeldyNugs

Looks not too shabby. I guess it depends on the playing itself.
Reba if played well, Access Me and Connection for only the 2nd time ever played and the Jibboo Sandwhich all look tastey....but what is uup with Heavy things in late 2nd set position???? Yeah, my ears will be the judge soon enough.
I'm dead sober right now, but when I try to read that Gumbo post, I swear to god it feels like I am tripping face.

http://www.phishhook.com/lists/RabeldyNugs

blatboom

Quote from: Undermind on December 29, 2009, 11:30:33 PM
I just majorly f'd up and deleted the live setlist thread.  Not sure if this can be fixed. :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

:lol:

::paging Guyforget and/or Tet::

Hicks

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

mbw

Marmar

Who's the Marmar? I'm the Marmar!!!

Phish doesn't write beautiful music...the beautiful music happens after the written parts.

<gainesvillegreen> now, if they could get their sound to be as good as the lights, we'd have a band hee-yah!!

Music is what feelings sound like.

Undermind

Undermind

fauxpaxfauxreal

LOL.

Oopsie poopsies'd.

I heard they teased a certain Chaldust torture from 1999 during the gotta jibboo.