News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

from a not-so-reliable source

Started by elbowleg, October 29, 2008, 06:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OlfactoryHue

"What do you think you are, for Chrissake, crazy or somethin'? Well you're not! You're not! You're no crazier than the average asshole out walkin' around on the streets and that's it." Randle Patrick McMurphy

thechad

Quote from: elbowleg on October 30, 2008, 03:14:57 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 29, 2008, 06:32:23 PM
Naturally the security chick from a Deer Creek show knows when and where the reunion will happen before the band does...

Oh wait, she was wrong, wasn't she?
not that I fully believe her, but it's not like it COULDN'T happen. just because the REUNION happens at hampton doesn't mean phish couldn't have reserved a spot in MI years in advance for a specific location to throw a festival.

all I wanted was to throw out some shit I heard through the proverbial grapevine. quit acting like you're smarter than everybody else. this is a RUMOR.

sorry, It's not like the girl on the horse was my friend and I'm not defending her comments... but mr.... uh, rowjimmy is it? sir, quit being a douche.

Try again.

"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

gimmetela

yeesh.
elbowleg.
you came up at the wrong party.
talkin' the wrong shit.
you are dismissed.
thank you in advance for your compliance in this matter.

elbowleg

i'm at the wrong party? this never seemed like a party to me... and if it was a party it would probably suck, it seems more like a sewing circle than anything else.

I saw someone on this board post a thread about their discovery of a supposed MSG show on craigslist... anybody with common sense knew that it was bunk from the beginning but nobody acted like a total douche to the guy posting the thread. get out of here with this n00b shit. i'm just trying to start conversation and recieved a bunch of bullshit in response. fuck you all. custies. you all know how to make a dude feel welcome. real nice phamily atmosphere. and mr. gimmetela, you're not dissmissing anybody from your precious forum, I don't give a fuck about you or rowjimmy, i won't be back and I know I won't be missed. late.

sophist

Dude.  Sarcasm is rampant in this thread.  Relax. 
Can we talk about the Dead?  I'd love to talk about the fucking Grateful Dead, for once, can we please discuss the Grateful FUCKING Dead!?!?!?!

Hicks

Quote from: thechad on October 30, 2008, 12:19:30 PM
Quote from: elbowleg on October 30, 2008, 03:14:57 AM
Quote from: rowjimmy on October 29, 2008, 06:32:23 PM
Naturally the security chick from a Deer Creek show knows when and where the reunion will happen before the band does...

Oh wait, she was wrong, wasn't she?
not that I fully believe her, but it's not like it COULDN'T happen. just because the REUNION happens at hampton doesn't mean phish couldn't have reserved a spot in MI years in advance for a specific location to throw a festival.

all I wanted was to throw out some shit I heard through the proverbial grapevine. quit acting like you're smarter than everybody else. this is a RUMOR.

sorry, It's not like the girl on the horse was my friend and I'm not defending her comments... but mr.... uh, rowjimmy is it? sir, quit being a douche.

Try again.

Is that John Tesh?
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

keeb333

thechad

Quote from: elbowleg on October 30, 2008, 02:45:11 PM
i'm at the wrong party? this never seemed like a party to me... and if it was a party it would probably suck, it seems more like a sewing circle than anything else.

I saw someone on this board post a thread about their discovery of a supposed MSG show on craigslist... anybody with common sense knew that it was bunk from the beginning but nobody acted like a total douche to the guy posting the thread. get out of here with this n00b shit. i'm just trying to start conversation and recieved a bunch of bullshit in response. fuck you all. custies. you all know how to make a dude feel welcome. real nice phamily atmosphere. and mr. gimmetela, you're not dissmissing anybody from your precious forum, I don't give a fuck about you or rowjimmy, i won't be back and I know I won't be missed. late.

Observant.
"There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese."          -Bobby Finstock

WhatstheUse?

Quote from: thechad on October 30, 2008, 03:15:06 PM

Observant.

haha ya i noticed that to
Bring in the dude!

Mr Minor

Dude, when did this happen???  Is there something we should all know?  :?

rowjimmy

If he really meant it, he'd delete his account.

Does this mean I shouldn't add him to the 'roll call' for Hampton?

Ellis Dee

elbowleg...i for one appreciated your post...you made it clear in the title that the info was from an unreliable source...i appreciate new info that people share & appreciate it more when they tell where/how they got the info...like you did...

tet

i, for one, welcome our sarcastic asshole overlords... 
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

keeb333

Quote from: tet on October 30, 2008, 04:40:23 PM
i, for one, welcome our new sarcastic asshole overlords... 

FYP

/pedantic quote nazi

GBL

Damn.. I didn't realize this thread had so much potential, wish i could have came up with a better response on page 1
If this is love, I'm never going home..