News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Phish in Missoula Mt 10/08/95 *FILLED*

Started by mikewill1, August 23, 2010, 07:57:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikewill1

I'm looking for Phish in Missoula Mt  10/08/95, anyone have a download? :beerbang:

PIE-GUY

Quote from: mikewill1 on August 23, 2010, 07:57:46 PM
I'm looking for Phish in Missoula Mt  10/08/95, anyone have a download? :beerbang:

begging is un-becoming. you'll want to save this link in your favorites before begging again...

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0AjeIQ6qQvexzcDhXS2twUC1US3BPMVZuUWdjZmY2RVE&gid=7
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

ytowndan

If you want lossless I can seed that on etree for you.  If mp3s are OK with you, then I'd recommend using the link that PIE-GUY posted for you. 
Quote from: nab on July 27, 2007, 12:20:24 AM
You never drink alone when you have something good to listen to.

mikewill1

Thanks, now GIVE ME A DOLLAR!!  :-D

disco

Quote from: mikewill1 on August 25, 2010, 08:40:15 PM
Thanks, now GIVE ME A DOLLAR!!  :-D

not really sure what this line is for....maybe it's from the requested show.
Regardless no cash is to ever be exchanged or offered for seeding sources/filling requests. Actions of that nature will be handled quickly by lot security and you will be  :samurai:
-mgmt
..><((((º>·´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>·.¸´¯`·.¸¸..><((((º>.¸¸..

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

Buffalo Budd

I think it was in response to PG's begging comment.
But really tho, requesting shows in your first 3 posts?
C'mon!
Everything is connected, because it's all being created by this one consciousness. And we are tiny reflections of the mind that is creating the universe.

DoW

Quote from: Phishy69 on August 26, 2010, 03:53:16 PM
C'mon!
that's 2 posts later than a lot of people.  I'm giving karma for that personally.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mistercharlie

Quote from: bvaz on August 26, 2010, 07:42:38 PM
C'mon!
that's 2 posts later than a lot of people.  I'm giving karma for that personally.

And I smote because it wasn't originally posted in the ISO forum, it was in the Bit Torrent Postings forum.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

mikewill1

you people take yourselves way too seriously.  I've never heard so much shit for asking where to find a concert recording.  I'm as big a Phish Phan as any one of you assholes, except I don't sit around judging on some made up protocol.  Last i checked it was all about peace and love man!!thanks for telling me where to go to find that recording, I just hope and pray I don't get struck down for posting in the Bit Torrent Section instead of the ISO section. God help me. 
P.S Yes Phishy69, the "Give Me A Dollar"  comment was in response to being called a beggar.  Lighten up Phish-Nerds  :clap:

sunrisevt

C'mon!
<-- Guilty.  :roll:

And mikewill, get over it. There's lumps you have to take entering any group. The groups that only offer lumps of sugar do it 'cause that's all they have to offer.
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

mistercharlie

Quote from: sunrisevt on September 08, 2010, 07:00:36 PM
C'mon!
<-- Guilty.  :roll:

Me too.
"I used to be 'with it', but then they changed what 'it' was and now what I'm with isn't 'it' and what's 'it' seems weird and scary to me"
Quote from: kellerb on August 02, 2009, 02:29:05 AM
You haven't lived until you've had a robot shart in your ear and followed along in the live setlist thread while it happens. 

disco

Quote from: mikewill1 on September 08, 2010, 06:52:25 PM
you people take yourselves way too seriously.  I've never heard so much shit for asking where to find a concert recording.  I'm as big a Phish Phan as any one of you assholes, except I don't sit around judging on some made up protocol.  Last i checked it was all about peace and love man!!thanks for telling me where to go to find that recording, I just hope and pray I don't get struck down for posting in the Bit Torrent Section instead of the ISO section. God help me. 
P.S Yes Phishy69, the "Give Me A Dollar"  comment was in response to being called a beggar.  Lighten up Phish-Nerds  :clap:

pg may have been a bit critical, a lot of us have gotten that way b/c we've filled a ton of requests on people who turn and burn. Please don't react like a teenager who's been told no. I believe you got the request filled, which was the intent. It's the internet lots of people with lots of time on their hands and most are sarcastic or rude cause it's easy. Oh and last, thanks to the phish nerds this comment earned you the show you were looking for:
" I'm as big a Phish Phan as any one of you assholes, except I don't sit around judging on some made up protocol. "
if it's all about the peace and love then don't call people who do you favors assholes.

www.week4paug.net

Sharin' our groove with you

DoW

http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=534760

I jumped on this torrent http://bt.etree.org/details.php?id=534760.  doubt the original poster will eb back, and frankly, wouldn't blame him if he didn't come back.

what I've found is that when I fill requests on here, usually more than one person grabs it.  considering I jump on old torrents on the tracker, I am 95% certain it is someone from here.  so, you are not only helping out the original poster, but also potentially regular posters on here.

I'll keep the torrent open for a week in case anyone wants to jump on.
Music is meant to be heard
***Support Bands That Allow Taping/Trading***

http://archive.org/search.php?query=taper%3A%22Brian%20V.%22&sort=-publicdate

mikewill1

And by the way Pie -Guy, what do you tell the people at shows looking for their miracle?? is that unbecoming as well?? bet you've never done it.