News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

All Things ViDEO GAMES

Started by VA $l!m, March 12, 2007, 04:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA $l!m

25 minute Fallout76 segment from the show.
- i love how this game is W VA and Division 2 is gonna be in DC.  VA love :)

got so excited about this i forgot Squenix still might premiere some Avengers project on monday(?)  ::fingers crossed.::
-I'm still walkin', so i'm sure that I can dance-

tet

I'm pretty excited for Fallout 76 - definitely unusual to have an online version of this world, though I imagine I will get fed up with 12 yr olds nuking my settlement very quickly...  It looks beautiful though, and I'm sure it's done right. 

Seeing that ES6 is in the pipeline has me pumped, and Starfield being a reality is very cool.  I love that logo, and the thought that I can't be overencumbered in space has me all giddy. 

As for the SWBF2 news, that's pretty cool.  I'm enjoying it so far, and have another week or so on my library loan.  However, I noticed it's on sale for $20 at Target this week, so will probably just grab it permanently now.  Is all of this new content free, or do I need to sign up for some "battle pass" or something?
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

emay

Quote from: VA $l!m on June 10, 2018, 09:51:40 PM
Prob fav thing so far

this looks sick!!
nice wallpaper from reddit.

https://i.redditmedia.com/SC4WYsKc0LlVWdLodQb_sJ9vsOJguffBvJThQcYQT7g.png?s=997d8668e63f5029746b83864be7dd9f

Also saw Super Smash bros coming for the switch.

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on June 11, 2018, 09:55:19 AM
I'm pretty excited for Fallout 76 - definitely unusual to have an online version of this world, though I imagine I will get fed up with 12 yr olds nuking my settlement very quickly...  It looks beautiful though, and I'm sure it's done right. 

Seeing that ES6 is in the pipeline has me pumped, and Starfield being a reality is very cool.  I love that logo, and the thought that I can't be overencumbered in space has me all giddy. 

As for the SWBF2 news, that's pretty cool.  I'm enjoying it so far, and have another week or so on my library loan.  However, I noticed it's on sale for $20 at Target this week, so will probably just grab it permanently now.  Is all of this new content free, or do I need to sign up for some "battle pass" or something?
free

emay

Hope to see some Last of Us Part 2 gameplay but not holding my breathe for a 2018 release

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on May 12, 2018, 08:39:13 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on May 11, 2018, 08:24:15 PM
getting real excited for E3 this year.

especially getting hyped for all the buzz about Bethesda probably announcing their new tentpole franchise to go with Fallout and Elder Scrolls.
sounds like it will be the sci fi  rpg Starfield. And theres some consensus that its already done and will bve released this year.

you're probably right, Bethesda usually ships something within a few months of announcement.  i was so psyched with the Fallout 4 release like that.  though if i had to guess, it's probably gonna be Skyrim for LG Refrigerators or something.
omg tet, you totally called it, LMAO.
Best part of E3 by far. Bethesda making fun of themselves. fucking awesome.

VA $l!m

heres the anthem footage. looks fun  if your into the whole pve only destiny thing.

tet

Quote from: VA $l!m on June 11, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

especially getting hyped for all the buzz about Bethesda probably announcing their new tentpole franchise to go with Fallout and Elder Scrolls.
sounds like it will be the sci fi  rpg Starfield. And theres some consensus that its already done and will bve released this year.

you're probably right, Bethesda usually ships something within a few months of announcement.  i was so psyched with the Fallout 4 release like that.  though if i had to guess, it's probably gonna be Skyrim for LG Refrigerators or something.

ok, it was Samsung fridges...  haha fucking close!!

I lost it at "I am sworn to carry your burdens"
"We want you to be happy"
-Phish

VA $l!m

Quote from: tet on June 11, 2018, 04:12:40 PM
Quote from: VA $l!m on June 11, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

ok, it was Samsung fridges...  haha fucking close!!

I lost it at "I am sworn to carry your burdens"
fucking spot on.
thats why i 1000% have faith about the new fallout title. Bethesda just GETS it. THey know everything their fans like/dont like.
Now, of course this doesnt mean online games are for everyone, but offline games arent either.
The biggest faling of the mainstream gaming community these days is thinking every game has to mean everything to every player.
The last 5-10 years has proven this is a horrible path for game devs to try and follow, and really just the last year or two devs are starting to realize to focus more on doing one thing really well for each specific title.
PErsonally an Online fallout is just a dream game for me. Whether i tough it out solo or with friends i can;t wait for the fantasy of living in that AAA world with other people trying to survive, even if it means fighting off gangs of trolly teenagers, lol.

VA $l!m

apparently Suare enixs showcase sucked, and most importantly no news on the avenger project :(
--mostly just waiting on Last of us 2 now from Sony tonight.

emay

No FF7 remake news either  :cry:

Bobafett

Quote from: emay on June 11, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

I will buy a ps4 just for that.  😿
The events in our lives happen in a sequence in time, but in their significance to ourselves they find their own order; the continuous thread of revelation.

VA $l!m

Quote from: Bobafett on June 11, 2018, 06:48:57 PM
Quote from: emay on June 11, 2018, 06:20:48 PM

I will buy a ps4 just for that.  😿
just buy one for this   :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o

serious fucking hype. deadhead intro a plus  :syf:

VA $l!m

oh, and another ps4 exclusive...

emay