News:

Welcome to week4paug.net 2.1 - same as it ever was! Most features have been restored, but please keep us posted on ANY issues you may be having HERE:  https://week4paug.net/index.php/topic,23937

Main Menu

Under The Scales - Tom Marshall Podcast

Started by rowjimmy, November 07, 2016, 11:33:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hicks

He said right in the podcast he could tell that he was going to end up shouldering the blame for the way things went in 2.0 and the aftermath.

Can't really blame him if he's still bitter about being cut out of the loop by guys he considered his close friends. 
Quote from: Trey Anastasio
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

antelope19

That was 9+ years ago. Hold a grudge much?
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that comes from bad judgment

sunrisevt

I remember hearing that during 2.0 there was an unofficial policy to keep Brad away from Trey.

And during the breakup years, I think I heard he worked with the Black Crows a bunch?...
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Hicks

Quote from: sunrisevt on June 27, 2018, 10:55:22 AM
I remember hearing that during 2.0 there was an unofficial policy to keep Brad away from Trey.

And during the breakup years, I think I heard he worked with the Black Crows a bunch?...

Pretty sure Brad worked for Trey right up until the arrest and maybe even those New Years shows right after.

I think you are thinking of CK5 that worked for the Black Crowes. 
But, I don't think our fans do happily lap it up, I think they go online and talk about how it was a bad show.

sunrisevt

Yeah, that sounds right... maybe Brad was w/ Gov't Mule?
Quote from: Eleanor MarsailI love you, daddy. Actually, I love all the people. Even the ones who I don't know their name.

Hicks

Quote from: sunrisevt on June 27, 2018, 01:01:56 PM
Yeah, that sounds right... maybe Brad was w/ Gov't Mule?

Maybe for a minute, he was definitely back with Trey by mid 2005. 

rowjimmy

Brad moved on to manage Stewart Copeland, and now Les Claypool/Primus.

Caravan2001

I'm still mad at him for beating me in the championship of our football league last year.   :frustrated:

mbw

The nugs.net episode is really good.  Brad Serling is pretty intense, he also has a way more impressive resume than I thought.  I originally just figured he was a random who figured out how to put up a download website, but dude was already pretty bigtime.  Also, the fact that Adam Curry, yes that Adam Curry, is at least indirectly responsible for nugs/live phish is hillariously cool.

rowjimmy

Great ep.
Looking forward to the new one with Scott Metzger

PIE-GUY

New episode is all about Kasvot Vaxt. It's great.
I've been coming to where I am from the get go
Find that I can groove with the beat when I let go
So put your worries on hold
Get up and groove with the rhythm in your soul

mbw

It is really good.  Bout halfway though, although I skipped ahead to find out what S.A.N.T.O.S stood for.

cactusfan

Quote from: mbw on November 26, 2018, 10:10:25 AM
It is really good.  Bout halfway though, although I skipped ahead to find out what S.A.N.T.O.S stood for.

Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers, right?

mbw

Quote from: cactusfan on November 26, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

Kinda?

[Spoiler]Subterranean Arctic Neurotechnology Orientation Station[/spoiler]

cactusfan

Quote from: mbw on November 26, 2018, 06:02:05 PM
Quote from: cactusfan on November 26, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

Kinda?

[Spoiler]Subterranean Arctic Neurotechnology Orientation Station[/spoiler]

you say tomato....